The OFFICIAL 2012 Prediction Thread

In addition to my consistent prediction whoever scores highest wins, I also predict if Dennis is on the telecast, he'll blast a corps about something

In all seriousness, he needs to go. You can't be a great spokesperson for the activity when you're so ###### bitter all the time.

In all seriousness, he needs to go. You can't be a great spokesperson for the activity when you're so ###### bitter all the time.

I wonder which corps it will be this year......

My gut feelings:

1. The Cadets will have a very rough year, one of their worst ever. (as stock with champions, however, they will come out scoring big---so wait until later in the season to judge this prediction)

2. The Cavaliers will have a very rough year, one of their worst in recent history. (the music caption will be their obviously strongest caption, first in a long time)

3. The Troopers will be way better than people expect. (cool show concept, better membership than the past, texas influx/influence, more competetive move in strategy)

4. Phantom Regiment will be stronger visually than musically. Both KCs and Jamey Thompson are AWESOME and the stuff they started last season will only be better this season.

There's no room for error if you want to remain in the top 5. On top of the usual contenders, there are many other corps that have shown the ability to get in the ring. As much as I am a Cadets homer, I do not have high hopes for this year. I don't know how this years' show/theme was arrived at, but it's disheartening coming from a corps that prides itself on innovation. Yes, the Cadets will put their unique spin on Christmas music, and...

... that's it.

They can add themselves to the list of every single other artist out there that has released a Christmas album.

I wish them the best of luck and I hope the kids have a great summer.

• Like 3

He, and Cesario, wasted no time in calling out The Blue Stars last year.

I really don't think this should be discouraged. It makes it exciting and controversial which generates interest. Would you like to see Corso not put on his mascot headgear and just tell both teams that they all are in the end, winners? Come on. We're all grown ups and these kids are the most mature in the world. They can handle it. It makes it interesting. No one wants to hear we are all just hunky-dory no matter what. This topic has become a real pet-peeve of mind--people on DCP that would rather wear their safety helmets than talk honestly.

• Like 1

ya know, I have mixed reactions, even dealing with him in indoor....sometimes he is just a grumpy old man. But sometimes he says what needs to be said in the way it needs to be said

• Like 1

I really don't think this should be discouraged. It makes it exciting and controversial which generates interest. Would you like to see Corso not put on his mascot headgear and just tell both teams that they all are in the end, winners? Come on. We're all grown ups and these kids are the most mature in the world. They can handle it. It makes it interesting. No one wants to hear we are all just hunky-dory no matter what. This topic has become a real pet-peeve of mind--people on DCP that would rather wear their safety helmets than talk honestly.

:worthy: