The OFFICIAL 2012 Prediction Thread

When Michael Cesario says stuff that makes no sense (and sounds like gay Bruce from Family Guy)---the kids laugh about it, because they know how off point he is.

While this may be, nobody in DCI laughs when Cesario says the judges sheets need to be updated... they are subsequently updated as he requested.. and the new judging sheets are voted into implementation unanimously for this season. And when he suggests that Corps need to rethink what they are doing, nobody laughs at these Corps he directs this suggestion toward. ' Just sayin'.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 4

While this may be, nobody in DCI laughs when Cesario says the judges sheets need to be updated... they are subsequently updated as he requested.. and the new judging sheets are voted into implementation unanimously for this season. And when he suggests that Corps need to rethink what they are doing, nobody laughs at these Corps he directs this suggestion toward. ' Just sayin'.

And no one laughs when he mentions bathing in chocolate, because it takes years of expensive psycho-therapy to erase such a disturbing image from your brain.

Edited by Rifuarian
  • Like 2

Cesario has had MANY bad ideas and many faux pauxs.

95' Regiment in rust colored uniforms comes to mind. '94 Regiment in rainbow uniforms comes to mind.

He's an idea machine. If you have enough of them, plenty will sound good. That said, plenty sounded bad.

• Like 1

95' Regiment in rust colored uniforms comes to mind. '94 Regiment in rainbow uniforms comes to mind.

He's an idea machine. If you have enough of them, plenty will sound good. That said, plenty sounded bad.

Soooooooooo glad neither of those came into existence! Bleah!

Kind of like George Hopkins and his design team? Right?

Just trying to draw a comparison before the hater labelers come out.

Remember Cadets 2011 was one of my favorite shows last year.

While 2006 might be one of my least favorite drum corps shows.

What causes the up and down?

Maybe if they kept things a little simpler it would be easier to maintain a consistent success.

KISS

I think Cesario has preached that, but he doesn't always use his own advice.

• Like 1

And no one laughs when he mentions bathing in chocolate, because it takes years of expensive psycho-therapy to erase such a disturbing image from your brain.

Sure they do. I think Cesario sounds quite funny when he talks and its a hoot to listen to him with his goofy visual images. I don't need " expensive psycho- therapy " when he talks though.If its all that serious and disturbing to you and it requires expensive therapy for you then you have my condolences. I don't know what else to tell you on THAT.

That said, irrespective of what you, others, marchers, or I think when Cesario speaks, my point is that the Corps listen up when he speaks. THAT was the essence and substance of my reply.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

And I don't disagree with this observation. He's had some hits. He's had some strike outs. Even the best hitters don't hit .400

Edited by BRASSO

True, but he did have a hand in many MANY good ideas like Phantom Regiment '87.

He's well known in the marching arts community and has respect, even if he makes silly comments every once in a while. thumbup.gif