The OFFICIAL 2012 Prediction Thread

Oh, I just meant it to be funny, hence the smiley and the "j/k". It is not often the Cadets are shown that low in predictions, that's all.

I certainly agree that our personal enjoyment levels are much more important to each of us than placement. A lot of the time my favorites have nothing to do with the top 3 or 4 placements...though it is nice when the stars are in alignment and I happen to like some of the top 3 or 4 a lot.

Same here.

I decide to go ahead and make a new list of predictions since we now know what music the corps will be performing for the most part. So I reached into my closet to pull an my crystal ball just to find a large crack that I had not previously seen. I wonder how far back this has affected my predictions? So in a moment of desperation I pulled out an old Ouija Board. I tried let it know about the programs for each Corps and it told me that it had known this information for decades... It also told me it knew the winner of next years Super Bowl but i told it I didn't care or pro football.

So here are my and to a greater extent my Ouija Boards predictions.

1. Carolina Crown

2. Phantom Regiment

3. Blue Devils

4. Cadets

5. Boston Crusaders

6. Cavaliers

7. Santa Clara

8. Bluecoats

9. Spirit of Atlanta

10. Blue Knights

11. The Academy

12. Crossman

13. Madison Scouts

14. Blue Stars...

15. Glassmen

16. Jersey Surf

17. Troopers

This list is of course subject to change.. I haven't read the tea leaves yet.

Madison Scouts fail to make Finals in 2012 ? Get a helmut and get into your bunker quick.... INCOMING !! ( haha )

• Like 1

I decide to go ahead and make a new list of predictions since we now know what music the corps will be performing for the most part. So I reached into my closet to pull an my crystal ball just to find a large crack that I had not previously seen. I wonder how far back this has affected my predictions? So in a moment of desperation I pulled out an old Ouija Board. I tried let it know about the programs for each Corps and it told me that it had known this information for decades... It also told me it knew the winner of next years Super Bowl but i told it I didn't care or pro football.

1. Carolina Crown

2. Phantom Regiment

3. Blue Devils

4. Cadets

5. Boston Crusaders

6. Cavaliers

7. Santa Clara

8. Bluecoats

9. Spirit of Atlanta

10. Blue Knights

11. The Academy

12. Crossman

13. Madison Scouts

14. Blue Stars...

15. Glassmen

16. Jersey Surf

17. Troopers

THAT is a set of BRAVE and BOLD predictions!

As much as I like some of them, I'd jump up and go ahead and read those tea leaves. :blink:

1. Carolina Crown

2. Phantom Regiment

3. Blue Devils

4. Cadets

5. Boston Crusaders

6. Cavaliers

7. Santa Clara

8. Bluecoats

9. Spirit of Atlanta

10. Blue Knights

11. The Academy

12. Crossman

13. Madison Scouts

14. Blue Stars...

15. Glassmen

16. Jersey Surf

17. Troopers

Some of those are probably pretty close. Some are just silly. I don't know which is more improbable though: Crown winning or Madison not making finals. OK - after further thought - Crown does have a pretty awesome rep this year so I suppose it could happen.

Edited by CQuinn
  • Like 1

1. Carolina Crown

2. Phantom Regiment

3. Blue Devils

4. Cadets

5. Boston Crusaders

6. Cavaliers

7. Santa Clara

8. Bluecoats

9. Spirit of Atlanta

10. Blue Knights

11. The Academy

12. Crossman

13. Madison Scouts

14. Blue Stars...

15. Glassmen

16. Jersey Surf

17. Troopers

I think it's funny that people are taking you seriously and being offended, as evidence by your three red minus's. ... well now it's only two red minus's thanks to me hehe

• Like 1

1. Carolina Crown

2. Phantom Regiment

3. Blue Devils

4. Cadets

5. Boston Crusaders

6. Cavaliers

7. Santa Clara

8. Bluecoats

9. Spirit of Atlanta

10. Blue Knights

11. The Academy

12. Crossman

13. Madison Scouts

14. Blue Stars...

15. Glassmen

16. Jersey Surf

17. Troopers

Crown winning is actually something I really could see happening. Boston taking 5th has happened before but not in almost a decade and while I won't say it's impossible, it would not be something I would be willing to potentially lose a hundred over. Cavaliers taking 6th is highly unlikely. Madison not making finals made me cackle snort out loud. But the one that takes the cake is Jersey Surf placing 16th. I have a better chance of winning the Heisman Trophy than Surf has at placing that high.

Edited by bmjfelts1988
  • Like 3

But the one that takes the cake is Jersey Surf placing 16th. I have a better chance of winning the Heisman Trophy than Surf has at placing that high.

I didn't know Matt Barkley was on the DCP boards! rolleyes.gif