2012 Shows

Spandy

Oh good..i was waiting for the huge fuzzy Dice, show girls, the LV sign, 1930 mobsters..you know the whole kitchen sink :smile:

Pssh...we would NEEEVVERR do something like that..... :rolleyes:

Tampa Bay Thunder

"New World Order"

New World Symphony - Dvorak

Cadets2 is doing Perilous Skies.

All potential members from Cadets 2 got an email from Hopkins stating this.

Looks to be based off Cadets '92.

OK. After going to the December camp, this is NOT the official title of the show as previously stated. Perilous Skies is part of the show, but there is a lot more to it then just that.

I would like to wait for an official announcement (possibly coming really soon) before saying anything about it, since it's not my place to do so. But it's a pretty awesome show IMO. And does relate to kicking off a brand new corps in a pretty cool way. I don't see any reason why audiences would not enjoy the show.

Edited by b2trumpet

The CorpsVets have officially changed their name to Atlanta CV. :)

The CorpsVets have officially changed their name to Atlanta CV. :)

Which I'm upset about. I never got around to buying that AWESOME Corpsvets shirt with the Corvette logo on it.

Which I'm upset about. I never got around to buying that AWESOME Corpsvets shirt with the Corvette logo on it.

I have to admit I haven't been around long enough to know that one, but the souvie table at our membership weekend had some old CorpsVets stuff, so one of those shirts could still be lying around.

I'd love to tell you our show but we're still waiting for an announcement to come out from the Corps Director as we don't even know the show name ourselves just the concept and of course the piece we've learnt.

• Like 1

Ahh. So it's not going to be 1st place C1 shows but shows which *should* have gotten 1st (ie 2nd place shows) !!

I like it (and it fits with the whole "2" thing).

ok....hmmm

92, 94, 95, 96,97,01,07...am I missing any?

and hey didn't Cabs announce in a thread around here somewhere?