For sale: rare recording, 1994 Concord Pavilion cassette

cavies98

Hey all,

I was cleaning out my closet today and found a rare DCI gem - the live standstill recording of the 1994 Concord Pavilion. The tape is in good shape - there are just a few seconds distortion in the tape for a few seconds during BD's show, but other than that, it sounds pretty amazing. Not sure if any other standstill recordings were made that year, so it's a pretty cool tape.

Here's the track listing:

Blue Devils C

SCV Cadets

Sacramento Mandarins

Air Force Academy

Blue Devils B

Sacramento Freelancers

Santa Clara Vanguard

Blue Devils

Asking $15 for the tape which includes shipping in the US.

Thanks!

Jeff

Edited by cavies98

Seriously, guys, if you have the slightest interest, this is a good tape to get. I have the Pavilion tapes from those years, and they're well worth having. Good recording quality, and it's pretty much the only way you can hear the early season versions of those shows, which (especially in BD's case) can vary wildly from the Finals product.

Mike

• 2 months later...

bump

Hey all,

I was cleaning out my closet today and found a rare DCI gem - the live standstill recording of the 1994 Concord Pavilion. The tape is in good shape - there is a bit of distortion in the tape for a few seconds during BD's show, but other than that, it sounds pretty amazing. Not sure if any other standstill recordings were made that year, so it's a pretty cool tape.

Here's the track listing:

Blue Devils C

SCV Cadets

Sacramento Mandarins

Air Force Academy

Blue Devils B

Sacramento Freelancers

Santa Clara Vanguard

Blue Devils

I am open to offers, so please post or PM me with your bid. I'll try to sell it here before posting it to ebay.

Thanks!

Jeff

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Now offering this cassette for free. Please reply to the thread if you'd like it. All I ask is that you PayPal me $3 for shipping (US only). I'll mail it out USPS first class with delivery confirmation. Thanks.