Edward "Vinnie" Ratford

The Connecticut Hurricanes are looking for a photo of the late marching guru Vinnie Ratford. Vinnie was associated with many corps throughtout his HOF career, so we're hoping someone out there in DCP land might have a pic and be willing to share it.

The photo is needed to complete our web site HOF feature. If you can help out please send a pic to...jamfish@2comcast.net

Thanks to all,

John Fisher

Hurricane Historian

The Connecticut Hurricanes are looking for a photo of the late marching guru Vinnie Ratford. Vinnie was associated with many corps throughtout his HOF career, so we're hoping someone out there in DCP land might have a pic and be willing to share it.

The photo is needed to complete our web site HOF feature. If you can help out please send a pic to...jamfish@2comcast.net

Thanks to all,

John Fisher

Hurricane Historian

John,

Don't know if you've been able to find a photo of Vinnie Ratford yet, but if not, then you might want to get into contact with Rick Connor from the magazine, "Masters of the Marching Arts." He seems to have a pretty good collection of old photos and he just may have one.

Andy

I asked some friends from St Joes and they said they would look...as would the Albion Grenadiers that Vinnie also taught. I do know that he was at my house often as a family friend to my parents when I was a pup.

DA

John,

Don't know if you've been able to find a photo of Vinnie Ratford yet, but if not, then you might want to get into contact with Rick Connor from the magazine, "Masters of the Marching Arts." He seems to have a pretty good collection of old photos and he just may have one.

Andy

Thanks Andy......good info!

I asked some friends from St Joes and they said they would look...as would the Albion Grenadiers that Vinnie also taught. I do know that he was at my house often as a family friend to my parents when I was a pup.

DA

Thanks Donny!....I knew you'd follow up!