New Visual Designs for 2012 Blue Stars

Should be interesting. With Rosander's inability to properly stage the guard and Shapiro's tendency to over write the Blue Stars seem to have created a visual Frankenstein's monster.

Wait, that might be their 2012 production.......dark, brooding and plenty of opportunity or props.

Excellent contribution to the thread. You should be proud.

Edited by mcjordansc
  • Like 6

Can't wait to see what and how Mr. Rosander's gunna do with this. He's truly an inspirational and amazing person and it's good to see him back on the field, continuing to contribute his amazing talent to this activity.

• Like 2

How do people think Ralph Stewart will do? I haven't heard his name as much as Rosander's.

I watched Ralph conduct several field rehearsals for the Blue Stars last year. I'm very impressed. He's very knowledgeable about each person's role in the drill and makes great corrections. He seemed to know each person's name after just a week. Excited to have him full time.

---tom

• Like 3

Sorry, should I be excited over more Crusader era Howard hires? Looks a huge step sideways for a corps that has failed to break through the wall into the consistently good corps echelon.

Why don't you get back to us when you've designed the visual package for multiple championship shows.

• Like 2

Sorry, should I be excited over more Crusader era Howard hires? Looks a huge step sideways for a corps that has failed to break through the wall into the consistently good corps echelon.

While i am also concerned about the same thing as you, Stewart has already been with the Stars for a couple years now, so maybe you should save it for the next new Weinstein Crusader hire?

With Rosander writing drill, I think this is a very good change for Blue Stars. They have the talent to march and play, and it's time to take it up another level of design.

Edited by bccadet09
  • Like 5