New Visual Designs for 2012 Blue Stars

Sounds like someone with a grudge.

• Like 4

Sounds like a recipe for disaster

pretty good. So far it is a three page thread and you have been able to add a critical comment on each page. We get it. You do not like the corps, the corps management or this hire.

• Like 2

I'm not too thrilled about this hire either. Don't get me wrong, Myron is an excellent drill writer. His style, to me, just doesn't seem like it will mesh will with the kinds of shows the Stars put together. However, the directors of the Blue Stars organization do know more than me about their corps, so we'll see. Whatever happens, I wish for the best!

• Like 3

We get it. You do not like the corps...

He no like me? :cry:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I think this is a good hire for the Blue Stars. I don't think Myron will write drill that is worse than last years, but he has had hose off years himself (SCV 05) so we will see. In my opinion the drill the Blue Stars had last year was not a top 12 drill design. Luckily they had good marchers to make up for that as much as they did, but the drill was so cluttered and condensed throughout that it made the marchers look bad even though they were using good technique. Looking forward to seeing this new drill design take shape this summer

• Like 2

Should be interesting. With Rosander's inability to properly stage the guard and Shapiro's tendency to over write the Blue Stars seem to have created a visual Frankenstein's monster.

Wait, that might be their 2012 production.......dark, brooding and plenty of opportunity or props.

Agreed.

• Like 3

Should be interesting. With Rosander's inability to properly stage the guard and Shapiro's tendency to over write the Blue Stars seem to have created a visual Frankenstein's monster.

Wait, that might be their 2012 production.......dark, brooding and plenty of opportunity or props.

Oh the sheer horror of it all. Its March Madness.

Edited by BRASSO