DCI 2012 Programs

That's good, because after last year's incredibly entertaining show, BK has a lot to live up to.

I hope that was sarcasm. That had to be the most boring show besides Vanguard last year in the top 12. (Bring on the down votes!) Glassmen and Academy deserved their finals spots -.-

• Like 3

I hope that was sarcasm. That had to be the most boring show besides Vanguard last year in the top 12. (Bring on the down votes!) Glassmen and Academy deserved their finals spots -.-

I liked Blue Knights last year. The more I watch this show the more I like it.

• Like 3

Don't worry, they're coming. devil.gif

Edited by jjeffeory

Boring....To each their own I guess. You're asserting that BK and SCV didn't deserve finalist spots? Wow that's not only ridiculous but you're also putting down Boston, Bluevoats (who SCV beat) as well as Madison, Blue Stars and Spirit who BK beat. Saying they're boring is a stretch but to insinuate that the 6th and 9th place corps were unworthy of a finalist spot is just plain crazy. Oh well, u can't please everyone I suppose...

Wes P

Boring....To each their own I guess. You're asserting that BK and SCV didn't deserve finalist spots? Wow that's not only ridiculous but you're also putting down Boston, Bluevoats (who SCV beat) as well as Madison, Blue Stars and Spirit who BK beat. Saying they're boring is a stretch but to insinuate that the 6th and 9th place corps were unworthy of a finalist spot is just plain crazy. Oh well, u can't please everyone I suppose...

Wes P

I am not putting down anyone who they beat, If anything I said their shows were better and it was judged terrible. I'm saying that I would have rather heard another run of Academy and Glassmen last year since they just were more entertaining to me. I can say that once you add in SCVs drill it gets more entertaining, but I can't lie and say I thought the BK show was entertaining.

EDIT: and just to add to ease the hate - I am looking forward to SCVs show this year.

Edited by Pat61
  • Like 1

I am not putting down anyone who they beat, If anything I said their shows were better and it was judged terrible. I'm saying that I would have rather heard another run of Academy and Glassmen last year since they just were more entertaining to me. I can say that once you add in SCVs drill it gets more entertaining, but I can't lie and say I thought the BK show was entertaining.

EDIT: and just to add to ease the hate - I am looking forward to SCVs show this year.

But what you really said was ...

(BK) had to be the most boring show besides Vanguard last year in the top 12. (Bring on the down votes!) Glassmen and Academy deserved their finals spots -.-
  • Like 1

Funny to see people running to BK's defense. Prior to Sully's arrival there, a lot of DCP'rs would have been green plussing "BK is boring". In fact they were regularly left off the prediction lists -- many posters just seemed to forget about them.

I sort of liked the old BK -- not that I don't like the new "crowd-friendly" incarnation -- but they played the game their own way and did what they chose to do really well.

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 1

But what you really said was ...

You beat me to it..... Boring is to assert dislike from a personal level, but to say they (Gmen and Academy) deserved their spots is ignoring and disrespecting the corps themselves. I am sure you'll be(original poster of the message) in the extreme minority that thought Gmen and Academy shouldve been in BK AND SCV's finals slots!:) I wish both those corps( academy and Gmen) the best of luck this year and know that both will put out products that will make the activity even more competitive.

Wes P

Funny to see people running to BK's defense. Prior to Sully's arrival there, a lot of DCP'rs would have been green plussing "BK is boring". In fact they were regularly left off the prediction lists -- many posters just seemed to forget about them.

I sort of liked the old BK -- not that I don't like the new "crowd-friendly" incarnation -- but they played the game their own way and did what they chose to do really well.

It's a catch 22.... I love Robbie Billings and his visual style that made BK so unique. I also like the move with Sully as it's different but very easy to get into! I have a feeling this year's show may appease both... Don't know specifics but, it's intense!

Wes P

I liked Blue Knights last year. The more I watch this show the more I like it.

I really liked it and the previous year as well.