New Uniforms

Hello Troop? Are you watching? Think about it: "Un-Civil Days: North vs. South"

You read my mind!

I'd like to see them go back to the look. I didn't mind the change to the baldrics to fit the theme, I thought it worked well without changing the classic Phantom look. When they switched companies I wasn't a huge fan of the redesign but it was fine, I loved the completely white unis from 2010. Last year fit the theme as well, but I would prefer the white chicken back.

I would love to see another redesign with some red in there. Same goes with the Crossmen. I Loved the added white from this year, you could actually see a full corps on the field. Now just add some Crossmen Red!! I'd like to see modernized version of the early 90's look.

I'd honestly like to see Crown go back to their design they used from 07-09. I really liked those uniforms for them and felt like they looked a lot cleaner and more professional on the field. And they could still change the color scheme to fit the show.

Agree with what you said about Crossmen. Like the white aussies though.

I wish SCV would go back to all bla- wait.

In all seriousness, I loved those black, white, and yellow (and gold and silver and bronze) uniforms Vanguard wore in 1993. Tradition be ######, those looked sharp!

In all seriousness, I loved those black, white, and yellow (and gold and silver and bronze) uniforms Vanguard wore in 1993. Tradition be ######, those looked sharp!

Black uniforms with red and white stripe would be sick as hell, especially with green aussie. So pretty much if they all wore the DM uniform that would be sweet.

• Like 1

A significant number of attendees at those concerts are... "chemically altered."

At drum corps shows, not so much.

• Like 4