International Corps Associates?

I am looking for some information on the inactive senior competitive circuit: International Corps Associates. It followed after the demise of the Red Carpet Association in 1978. Is there any record of the results of the championships available? There do not seem to be any entries for ICA shows in corpsreps.com

You will find the article: http://drumcorpswiki.com/International_Corps_Associates on drumcorpswiki.com however the post the article is based on here on Drum Corps Planet no longer exists.

Sam

It seems I have answered my own quest. Here is the original post I was referring to: http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/84760-ica/page__pid__1532325#entry1532325

The latest version of the the 'Planet forms doesn't search content that was created before the upgrade very well. Speaking as a library professional I would guess that the old content hasn't been indexed. I had to find the old post by looking at what I had previously posted under this account.

Sam

Sam, I have some notes on the Hanover Lancers history. When I get a chance after the Holidays I'll dig thru and see if any ICA stuff pops ups. Lancers stopped competing ca 1983 but might be some early 80s notes. I'll pass on what I find.

Check with Sam Rizzi or John Gruphofer from Steel City Ambassadors.They were ICA Champs.