2012 Rules Proposals?

MikeN

After a quick internet search, it appears DCI.org / Mike Boo publishes a description of the upcoming rules proposals around the 2nd week of January. Has anyone heard anything sooner about changes that might be discussed this year?

Mike

The meeting is January 19-21 in Rosemont, IL, the third weekend of January. I have not been sent anything regarding proposals, nor have I heard if there are any. Frankly, until you mentioned it, I haven't had any thoughts about proposals.

I do know we're going to Rosemont instead of Indianapolis because the Super Bowl the following weekend is bringing in a lot of people starting on the Saturday of the DCI Annual Meeting.

The Super Bowl is the first Sunday in February.

Meanwhile, tonight is the 5th night of Hanukkah. Happy Hanukkah to our Jewish posters.

Edited by DeanInChicago

The Super Bowl is the first Sunday in February.

Meanwhile, tonight is the 5th night of Hanukkah. Happy Hanukkah to our Jewish posters.

Then it must be two weekends ahead that the move-in starts in Indy. All I know is that the DCI Annual Meeting, had it been held in Indy, would have run into a massive amount of media moving into town, sucking up a lot of hotel rooms. Is the pre-Super Bowl hype that long?