Dick Pronti Passes

Was at the wake today... Dick may have marched the Brigadiers with me and been an Appleknocker at heart, but he's being buried in his Caballero staff shirt and black satin Cabs jacket...

• Like 2

A great tribute!

Was at the wake today... Dick may have marched the Brigadiers with me and been an Appleknocker at heart, but he's being buried in his Caballero staff shirt and black satin Cabs jacket...

A great sendoff for Dick, many in attendance, the Rumps and Bull Call were excellent, could have used some more baritones, but Steve Cooley played extra loud. I'm sure Peggy and the family were happy to see and greet so many of Dicks' drum corps friends as well as all the others. We will all miss Dick, especially in September.

A great sendoff for Dick, many in attendance, the Rumps and Bull Call were excellent, could have used some more baritones, but Steve Cooley played extra loud. I'm sure Peggy and the family were happy to see and greet so many of Dicks' drum corps friends as well as all the others. We will all miss Dick, especially in September.

Yes, his family appreciated the effort ... about 20 horns or so... bull call by David Boots Martin... Taps by Donnie Allen with most appropriate echo by his son Tim... I join in congratulating all who joined in...

So long old friend...

I am working in China as I often do, so I was unable to attend Mr. Pronti's service. My sincerest thanks to all those who participated. And mostly I want to thank Mr. Pronti for his years of selfless service to the drum corps activity.

dick_pronti_rgb.jpg

Such a tragic news regarding Dick Pronti. My pryaers and condolences to the whole Pronti family. He was a gentlemen and a great friend of the drum corps community. His presence at the 2012 DCA World Championship and specifically the I&E will be a large whole in my heart. God bless you Dick!

I've been away for the holiday's and just got home to realize what has happened to my good friend Dick Pronti.

He will surely be missed by all but especially by the Sunrisers whom he showed great love and respect for.

R.I.P. Dick