Madison Scouts 2012

Rockin for a Cure tonight! A great cause, great people, and a great way (for me) to start the 2012 season.

Have a great time Jason. Bummed I won't be there. But, the season is just around

the corner and I plan to be at DOP, Cedarburg, and Whitewater!

Have a great time Jason. Bummed I won't be there. But, the season is just around

the corner and I plan to be at DOP, Cedarburg, and Whitewater!

Great, I will for sure see you at 2 shows. Are you going to finals? I have to say it was a great experience. The Corps seems to be doing well. See ya soon my friend.

Edited by thirdcoast

Rockin for a Cure tonight! A great cause, great people, and a great way (for me) to start the 2012 season.

Have to say, it was frikin... great! Nothing like talking and seeing live Drum and Bugle Corps in April. 2012 from what I took away from last night is going to be outstanding. Can't wait!

I was thinking - the Scouts are due for a set of new drums this year. Any speculation as to what color? Will they stick with the white marine pearl or mix it up a bit?

• Like 2

Have to say, it was frikin... great! Nothing like talking and seeing live Drum and Bugle Corps in April. 2012 from what I took away from last night is going to be outstanding. Can't wait!

It was terrific to have most our brass line there to perform for the event. That's what drum corps should always be about.....helping where we can for one another; as individuals and groups.

Bill

Kilties

30,000 + views in April... Wow!

And to think 6 posters could actually generate this too.

Haha... just kidding, you guys. Can't wait to see what Madison Scouts have in store for us this year.

And to think 6 posters could actually generate this too.

Haha... just kidding, you guys. Can't wait to see what Madison Scouts have in store for us this year.

Come on, you know there is at least 7. You do get the funny post award, loved it. Gonna be a great summer, IMO! Haha...

GO MADISON SCOUTS!

Don't forget to support your favorite Drum and Bugle Corps!

Edited by thirdcoast
  • Like 2