Madison Scouts 2012

Keep guessing! :)

Malaguena or Malaga?

• Like 3

Strawberry Soup

Beddis is definitely a move in the right direction, but I would look for 2-3 year build up of talent to make the line much more competitive. I remember thinking when Aungst and Larivee came to Blue Stars they would be a top 5 line the next year, and while it was a move in the right direction and the line has improved drastically, it hasn't unfortunately translated into a boom of competitive success. The top 7-8 lines are just so ridiculously good that pushing past them competitively is a HUGE challenge no matter how much you improve. Can't wait to hear his book for Scouts .

I am with you Boz, can't wait!

Does anyone know if there are any videos up yet of this year's music? I would love to hear Madison's take on this book. :thumbup:

Does anyone know if there are any videos up yet of this year's music? I would love to hear Madison's take on this book. :thumbup:

If there were, we would not all be sitting here trying to guess what historic Madison tunes are mixed in with this show (perhaps you have not read the last few pages of the thread). Hopefully soon. :smile:

Oh, I've read every word, but things can change hourly in the era of the internets. I (along with the legions of Madison Fans) will just have to wait.

Just when the weather starts to turn a little bit warmer (as it has the past week or so), I start itching for a little drum corps. Like a bear in hibernation, I usually duck out of here for the winter and reappear when it gets closer to that time. March Madness, the start of baseball season, to drum corps, straight to college football. Best time of the year for me!