Madison Scouts 2012

Well, according to an earlier poster who is a current member, Mr. Smith has written

a very musical and exciting book for the Scouts, so I doubt it will be "choppy".

Have you seen the photos of the Sop. line? Could be that they have added a few more screamers for 2012. That... IMO, is a good thing.

• Like 3

CHOPCHOP ??

BOPBOP!!

tongue.gif

That should liven things up around here! :thumbup:

Eh, I've mellowed out more in the last few years. I'll certainly take verbal pokes from time to time and I still dabble heavily in the sarcasm, but this bear is getting too old to jump into the fray all too often. Call it the "young bull, old bull" syndrome.

Edited by BigBadMadMan

Have you seen the photos of the Sop. line? Could be that they have added a few more screamers for 2012. That... IMO, is a good thing.

Looked like six up front to me,

• Like 2

Eh, I've mellowed out more in the last few years. I'll certainly take verbal pokes from time to time and I still dabble heavily in the sarcasm, but this bear is getting too old to jump into the fray all too often. Call it the "young bull, old bull" syndrome.

If you're too old, what does that make me?

Can't wait for camp in a couple of weeks! It will be my first of the year. I've been hearing some great things about the Men so far. Pots and pans better watch out, I'm on my way !!!!

• Like 2

Can't wait for camp in a couple of weeks! It will be my first of the year. I've been hearing some great things about the Men so far. Pots and pans better watch out, I'm on my way !!!!

Hey Bill, How 'bout a call next week with a full report for this old guy.

No fun up here any more in the winter, just unloading the bus and equipment truck once in a while.

Show those pots and pans whose boss!!