Glassmen 2012

I'm really hoping for a great show, I'm sick of hearing everyone how boring they are (don't agree with this), it's always nice for someone to take what people are saying about them and put it where it belongs. I'm really interested to hear what Key Poulan will do with G-Men, I think he'll be a great fit. -

• Like 3

I'm really hoping for a great show, I'm sick of hearing everyone how boring they are (don't agree with this), it's always nice for someone to take what people are saying about them and put it where it belongs. I'm really interested to hear what Key Poulan will do with G-Men, I think he'll be a great fit. -

I've been a big fan of the G'men the last 10 years. I've esp loved their last few shows a lot!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Glassmen twitter account (surprisingly) active tonight (by which I mean there was one tweet).

Mentioned that "new horns have arrived." I would bet they aren't Dynasty.

• Like 1

Glassmen twitter account (surprisingly) active tonight (by which I mean there was one tweet).

Mentioned that "new horns have arrived." I would bet they aren't Dynasty.

Jupiter

Jupiter

Another thread on here says they have switched to King horns. Can anyone confirm which is correct?

edit:

nevermind, I answered my own question be reading further in that thread. Jupiter is is.

Edited by gbass598

Just got back from watching practice across the street at the Glass Bowl for the first time this season, it looks like they have a lot of holes still. The corps also looks relatively young this year as well.

Just got back from watching practice across the street at the Glass Bowl for the first time this season, it looks like they have a lot of holes still. The corps also looks relatively young this year as well.

I'm not overly concerned about holes at this point. Its a May Camp and not move ins yet. I think the hornline in general has been a bit young in recent years but I'm sure they'll be fine, especially if they got new horns to replace the Dynasty ones they've been using. That would be a step up from recent years for sure.

• Like 1