Glassmen 2012

First, the drive to Wauseon High School from Akron was pretty terrible. Ran into three heavy rain storms that forced me off the road. I was a little worried I wouldn't make it in time.

Wauseon is my hometown! Great to hear that they decided to do their preview there!

If they want to make finals this year they are going to need to focus alot on drill and marching technique. Found a video before it gets taken down by the staff! Music sounds pretty good Im liking the Key Poulan and Jupiter horns. Anyone know who the drill writer is this year?

I was sitting low yesterday but I'm reserving judgment on the drill design until the show gets all of the props on the field. It's June. Things obviously need work. I focused on the battery most of the time. It could have just been the field and grass height but they did appear to be plodding along when they had smaller step sizes.

I was sitting low yesterday but I'm reserving judgment on the drill design until the show gets all of the props on the field. It's June. Things obviously need work. I focused on the battery most of the time. It could have just been the field and grass height but they did appear to be plodding along when they had smaller step sizes.

I was wondering if they abandoned the straight leg watching it.

If they want to make finals this year they are going to need to focus alot on drill and marching technique. Found a video before it gets taken down by the staff! Music sounds pretty good Im liking the Key Poulan and Jupiter horns. Anyone know who the drill writer is this year?

I believe Pat Miller is writing drill, he also wrote the '04 show.

A little musical teaser from last night's encore at the Battle Creek show:

Clear Glass

• Like 1

Updated uniform from Family Day:

581164_4159111017104_601418091_n.jpg

New shakos confirmed but not in for today. Will be posting my thoughts and a review later. My one word/emoticon review right now: :worthy: WOW

I really like the additional shields on the chest. It seems to make the whole visual package complete.