Steel City Ambassadors

Santana

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

I will be performing LIVE Drum Corps Music this Saturday at Avonworth High School. I am performing with The Steel City Ambassadors -- A major Revival of Western Pennsylvania drum and bugle corps and color guard for people of all ages has been underway since June of last year and the Hornline is fantastic! Come take a listen and support Me and My Corps!

Avonworth HS, 258 Josephs Lane, Pittsburgh, ...PA 15237.

Camp Horne Road exit of I-279

Tournament of Bands Indoor Association Chapter 8 - Evaluation Show

Doors Open to the Public at 5:30 PM

TWIRLERS Start at 5:53 PM

DANCE GROUPS Start at 7:11 PM

INTERMISSION 8:18 PM

COLOR GUARD GROUPS Start at 8:38 PM

Steel City Ambassadors perform at 9:39 PM

There is usually a nominal charge for admission, and food is sold.

Pgh Guy Bari 2

John G

Is Fast Eddie Rosemeyer drumming with you guys?

:-)

I am out west now, but will be back after Feb 15. I would like to go to the next Steel City rehersal when I get back. Would that be Feb. 26 in Trafford? Thanks.

Although I can't speak for(Fast Eddie) Mr. Rosemeyer, I believe he has plans on playing with Steel City....

Pgh Guy Bari 2

John G

Steel City Ambassadors are looking forward to performing for all their friends in New York.... Mighty St Joes has extended an invitation to the drumcorps to attend their Classic....

Pgh Guy Bari 2

Extraordinaire

John G

I'm sure Reilly would love to have you at their I&E show in Philly in March and the GAS Reunion is coming up in early May in Valley Forge co-hosted by Sky and the Cabs ... lots of opportunities to perform ...

The Steel City board has decided to forgo the February 12th rehearsal and give everyone a short break. We will be holding rehearsal on February 26th at the Trafford Polish club from 2:00pm until 6:00 pm.

I'm sure Reilly would love to have you at their I&E show in Philly in March and the GAS Reunion is coming up in early May in Valley Forge co-hosted by Sky and the Cabs ... lots of opportunities to perform ...

The groups that perform at GAS must be members of GAS. The GAS Reunion is being held in Gettysburg this year. You got the wrong war, Andy.