Bluecoats 2012

I hope they medal and entertain me :thumbup:

Favorite corps after all!

• Like 2

You won't have to worry about the "entertain me" part!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if they medal either!

• Like 2

I am very excited for the Bluecoats this year. The show is an incredible concept and the hornline sounded amazing during the call-back camp. I can't wait to see how they move in the rankings and I expect a great reaction from the crowd during their opener.

I can't wait to hear it live. I got the opener midi sent to me from another alum. I can't wait to hear it live. All I need to say as well is to bring your catapults and plenty of babies.

• Like 3

I can't wait to hear it live. I got the opener midi sent to me from another alum. I can't wait to hear it live. All I need to say as well is to bring your catapults and plenty of babies.

Many many babies. This year may quiet many fans holding to old school drum corps.

• Like 1

Don’t be so hard on the poor guy yelling at the people who are “blooing” who thinks they are “booing.” I used to wonder why the poor Blue Coats were always loudly booed at DCI, believing they always had solid performances and belonged in the Top 12, what was the problem? Ihoped they didn’t hear the boos and noticed only the standing O. Then it dawned on me that boo and blue rhymed.

Ummmmm .... Bluecoats.

• Like 1

Many many babies. This year may quiet many fans holding to old school drum corps.

Is it wrong of me to think that you gave away a little bit too much with this? I think it's just because I know the show concept and music already haha

Is it wrong of me to think that you gave away a little bit too much with this? I think it's just because I know the show concept and music already haha

Considering there is 40 years behind us I'll be shocked if someone guesses it. Plus it's such a new spin the Bluecoats made it their own. I gave away nothing. I just can't wait to hear the reactions!