Bluecoats 2012

I stated before, the voice overs set a mood and tone. It doesn't interfere with the music. It's provocative and well done. I like Bluecoats show this year and am one of the few that dig their guard!

I don't always love guard uniforms, but these are with it. Choice of silks is fantastic as well.

Great sound BC! Would be exciting if you could catch SCV!

And they did. Great job Bluecoats. See you tomorrow in INDY!!! Good Luck! You have nothing but support from the families in Texas. Awesome show. Great additions through the season. I'm amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

They are ready for INDY!!! The last two days in Centerville have been very productive. They've been working hard, the uniforms are all clean and fixed/altered, silks are all cleaned and repaired. And I saw many families bringing treats in for the corps. They've got all our support, they've done the hard work and now it's time to blow those judges away with their performances. Go BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I am beyond proud of all of the Bluecoats kids, staff and faithful volunteers. This is such a classy organization. They have put together a show they will always remember, a show from the heart and soul. They are performing with a purpose and have taken complete ownership of this 2012 production. It is apparent this has been a labor of love, and no matter where they place in Indy I am certain that each member will go home with a satisfying sense of a job well done. I am honored to be a Bloo parent and happy and grateful I have been able to share this amazing experience, albeit virtually, with my son. Go Bloooooo!

See you in Indy!

Edited by KC4Bloo
  • Like 2

Congratulations Bluecoats on a GREAT season with an outstanding show. A special congrats to the drumline/front ensemble for the 2nd place finish tonight...which I believe is your highest placement in finals EVER. :worthy:

2012 had some of the finest lines I've heard in 40 years of DCI.

To be ranked #2 is AWESOME :thumbup:

• Like 1