Bluecoats 2012

Considering there is 40 years behind us I'll be shocked if someone guesses it. Plus it's such a new spin the Bluecoats made it their own. I gave away nothing. I just can't wait to hear the reactions!

Same here my friend. It will be awesome!

• Like 1

<Many many babies. This year may quiet many fans holding to old school drum corps. >

Sounds like code for 'we're going whole hog...with a 15 synthesizer pit!' - and s/he's predicting we'll love it...

I'm not sure I would enjoy that. I would say however they are going whole hog.

<"The Iron Stable: The Past is the Future" >

Where is the 300 word paragraph full of adjectives, though saying nothing?

I'm very confused right now.

The Iron Stable is not a show title but a joke with the corps from 2010. We were staying at a high school in Jersey? Connecticut? A small east coast state to say the least, and the schools mascot was the mustangs and they're weight room was called the Iron Stable and we would joke around with it saying like "lets go get pumped at the stable." We still joke around about it.

• Like 1

In a move sure to delight fans both new and old, the Bluecoats announce their 2012 field production "MalaGAGAuena," which combines the much-loved chart Malaguena with the contemporary music of pop singer Lady Gaga!

:tongue:

Edited by euphman89
  • Like 1