The Edge - Today's the day

Hey Tom,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I was told you had a very scary experience! Many blessings to you on a quick and full recovery!

Thanks to those who are keeping up on this story. We played a fantastic show last weekend and are waiting to hear from AGT. We'll surely keep you all informed!

Much love,

• Like 1

That is WAY COOL!

On a side note, I just got off the phone with a travelling door salesman from your area named Chuck with an eerily similar last name,....... :blink:

yup... that be the kid brother... a pretty good lead sop in his day...

Hey Tom,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I was told you had a very scary experience! Many blessings to you on a quick and full recovery!

Thanks to those who are keeping up on this story. We played a fantastic show last weekend and are waiting to hear from AGT. We'll surely keep you all informed!

Much love,

Great job Joey...

I'm finally feeling stronger... yes... the bleeding complication definitely was a scare.... ended up with 13 days total in the hospital... no fun for sure...

yup... that be the kid brother... a pretty good lead sop in his day...

he cold called at my office a few months back,..............sitting in my office talking corps, (certainly not business LOL) I reached over to my side table, and handed him a Drum Corps America magazine with a picture of him and some other cru sops in an article,.............he was stunned!

he cold called at my office a few months back,..............sitting in my office talking corps, (certainly not business LOL) I reached over to my side table, and handed him a Drum Corps America magazine with a picture of him and some other cru sops in an article,.............he was stunned!

copy it and post it... would love to see it...

I gave it to him that day,..............

ok

will get on him...

• 3 months later...