Happy Birthday, DCP!

MikeN

Happy Birthday, DCP!

As always, a huge thanks to John D for keeping the site alive all these years - believe me when I say it 100% would *not* still be around without him.

And a huge thanks as well to the wonderful staff who do so well keeping things running behind the scenes you do not realize how much work gets put in back there!

(...and do you realize there are now a couple of generations of marching members who have never known an activity without us armchair quarterback fans commenting on every little thing that goes on in drum corps?)

Mike

I accidentally clicked minus. Oops! Take backsies...

Happy 10th Birthday DCP! Thanks for all the work that everyone has done here to keep it going year after year and for giving *everyone* from DC Dinos to DC Rookies a chance to talk about the one thing we all truly care about... DRUM CORPS!! :grouphug:

Happy Birthday. Seems like yesterday ... Great job everyone and many, many more years of success! Thank you for all you do to keep us "drum corps nuts" connected.

Ma

I remember tip toeing around the landmines and inflammatory personalities of RAMD. When George announced his intent to found an alternative site, I was one of the first to come on board. Thanks so much to John and all the moderators for keeping the dream alive and allowing it to flourish.

EVERYONE !?!?

EVERYONE ?!?!

I knew they existed. I knew it !!

----

SHMNBN

only you...

:doh: