Sign in to follow this  
Pat61

Anyone Marched Cavaliers and Crown?

I feel like he didn't read the part about prestige not mattering to me. xD

If you're talking about me - I'm a girl - marched with two world class corps, and can't believe you would have any difficulty making this decision.

• Like 1

Bras program at Cavies is okay.

I don't see that they come in green, but hey...

f1d7b973e4baa7fdf1d967b94fa3c9bb.jpg

• Like 4

I don't see that they come in green, but hey...

f1d7b973e4baa7fdf1d967b94fa3c9bb.jpg

Awesome! Maybe you can teach CB how to post a picture that counts! Thanks Mr. Boo!

• Like 1

If you're talking about me - I'm a girl - marched with two world class corps, and can't believe you would have any difficulty making this decision.

I know right? It's a pretty simple decision as a brass player

crown brass = :worthy:

cavaliers brass = :bored:

• Like 5

if you want to throw jolly ranchers at people, you should audition at Cavaliers

Haha cadets stay strong.

• Like 2

If your instructor thinks you're good enough to march with the Cavaliers why would you even consider Crown? I mean - realistically there is no comparison between the two.

Boy I must be losing my mind. All these months since 2011 Finals of thinking that Crown won the Jim Ott Brass title over Cavies and I guess I was just making it all up in my own mind because obviously as the above derp has now enlightened us of, Crown has nothing of a comparable value to Cavies. Got it now. Thanks CQuinn. I would have never figured it out without you.

• Like 6

Go local; go with Spirit. They are qualitative, you will more than likely have a great experience, they have a very good educational atmosphere, you will become part of their family, they have a very rich history, crowds love and support them, it will cost you less money due to less travel expenses, ad infinitum...

• Like 3

Maybe THIS will help you better understand and see through your own ignorance, CQuinn...................................

Maybe you need to honor a decent protocol of stating your point when posting! (now back to actually giving the OP legitimate advice).

• Like 2

Go local; go with Spirit. They are qualitative, you will more than likely have a great experience, they have a very good educational atmosphere, you will become part of their family, they have a very rich history, crowds love and support them, it will cost you less money due to less travel expenses, ad infinitum...

I agree. I'm pretty sure crown is very expensive and they are pretty close to being bankrupt. I know some kids in Spirit and they seem to love it.

• Like 3