DCI Summer Tour

June 23 - DCI West @ Stanford - No BK, Troopers this time around, but BAC & Phantom look to be coming out swinging.

June 26 - Pacific Procession is back! - Not at San Jose State's Spartan Stadium, but at Santa Clara High School. No BDA, but SCV, PR, BAC, PC, along with SCVC and BDB should still be a good show to go to.

1330126455[/url]' post='3122462']

June 23 - DCI West @ Stanford - No BK, Troopers this time around, but BAC & Phantom look to be coming out swinging.

June 26 - Pacific Procession is back! - Not at San Jose State's Spartan Stadium, but at Santa Clara High School. No BDA, but SCV, PR, BAC, PC, along with SCVC and BDB should still be a good show to go to.

DCI.org shows that BK will be at DCI West

Sacramento, CA has a show on July 7 for the first time since 2007 (Mandarins + Open Class). Looking forward to having an actual "home show" that's closer than Stockton.

Edited by rootofthechord
  • Like 1

Anyone know what's up with the Davenport IA show??

I wouldn't be surprised to see a show come back to Illinois State in 2013 (oops, 2014) after the new press box/suites/stands are built on the east side of the stadium.

(Side note: I'd bet dollars to donuts that ISU was the only stop on tour with a press box off center by 10 yards.)

new-stadium3.jpg

Edited by Dan Balash

I wouldn't be surprised to see a show come back to Illinois State in 2013 (oops, 2014) after the new press box/suites/stands are built on the east side of the stadium.

(Side note: I'd bet dollars to donuts that ISU was the only stop on tour with a press box off center by 10 yards.)

Nope, RCC has a press box off by at least 10. Always the weirdest experience, when you're used to aiming to the center, and then you have to shift over a big distance for RCC. :rock:

Troopers were not at that show in 2011 either.

The Sevierville show is way early this year. Last year it was August 1, this year it is June 26. Sioux Falls is hosting an earlier than normal show on June 24. No 4th of July Celebration in Sountern CA. A show is returning to Casper WY before DATR. The Dallas show is on a Tuesday instead of on the weekend to coincide with Houston. Last year Dublin, OH was early July. This year it is late July.

"Seattle" show last year was in Sumner, is moving closer to Seattle with a bigger stadium.

No Spokane, WA show this year

"Boise" show was in Nampa, ID is moving closer to Boise

Not on the website yet, but pretty close to locked at this time.

• 2 weeks later...

According to DCI's site, Stockton is moving to Lodi CA. Is the Stagg Bowl unavailable this year?

Also, according to Crown, Nightbeat will be back at Memorial Stadium in Charlotte this year. I guess the city has finally gotten all the repair work done there (there was a landslide that caused part of the stands in the horseshoe to actually collapse a couple years ago, and I think the city just tore that section out).

Finally, according to Boston, last year's Bridgeport show is being moved to Southern CT State University in New Haven.