• Elite Brigade (89.345)
    • Minnesota Aurora (88.925)
    • Quiksilver (89.585)
    • Crimson Lions (88.735)
    • Fleur de Lis (88.52)
    • The Stud Bolts (89.15)
    • Polaris Regiment (89.33)
    • Other

We're getting to that exciting part of the season when scores are starting to edge into that rare air of 90-ville. With this being one of the most competitive seasons we've ever had, it's a crapshoot as to who will pass the 90 bar first. Who will do it this year?

Of course I voted for Polaris Regiment, but I honestly expect to see 5-6 corps do it on the same day.

I agree, it's never just one corps that breaks 90, it's a handful of the top groups. Nevertheless, voted for Quiksilver.

Woo, that is tight!

Like the others said, I too suspect it'll be a handful breaking 90 at the same time... but I voted Velocity only because they are currently sitting at 89.995.

Fortissimo, Polaris, Quiksilver, Star, Elite, and reigning champ Studs all will do it.

edit: I neglected the quiet one: Wysteria. I've not heard anything about them, but they too are sitting pretty in the 89s. :cool:

Edited by JonW

Ha!..I voted for Jupiter but then should (know) the schedule. We are out tonight helping with the setup of Southern Star Cup in Orlando (tomorrow). My bet is either Polaris or The Stud Bolts in Terre Haute tonight... as in when the guy says the first time...."...and with a score of 90....".

Speaking of the Cup, we got some showdown tomorrow with the "current" top 4 World Class scoring corps taking the field (Velocity, Quicksilver, The Elite Brigade, Star of Jupiter). Of course the rankings change every 5 minutes :cool:

Edited by StarOrg

For Open Class I'm going with Oostburg. :devil:

For Open Class I'm going with Oostburg. :devil:

After the first two days of the season, Oregon has beaten Oostburg 9 of the 10 times they've met up... so, uh, I'll take the Oregon Marauders in the Open Class pool. :cool:

Considering no one in Class A has topped 90 since Season V (when the point values were higher), I don't think we need to start up a pool for that class.

After the first two days of the season, Oregon has beaten Oostburg 9 of the 10 times they've met up... so, uh, I'll take the Oregon Marauders in the Open Class pool. :cool:

Grrrr.------- :tongue:

Like the others said, I too suspect it'll be a handful breaking 90 at the same time...

Yep, but not as many as you'd think. :cool:

Now that I did not see happening at all - Polaris, yup; C-Lions? Nope. :w00t:

Also, I didn't consider many would not have a show last night...

Both Crimson Lions and Oostburg score big! :thumbup: