Alumni Spectacular at DCA 2012

I am Very Sorry I started it. I guess it was dumb question.

Almost all of the replies, have anything to do with the Question.

Thank You

Edited by 2B or not 2B

2B I think everyone who responded is or was in an Alumni type corps so we do take that part of the activity seriously. But that doesn't mean we can't be smart ###es about it.

Seriously I'd like to know when the offical word will come out too.... but I can't say why. :doh:

I dont know where you heard Westshore was going. It's never been discussed except for a few alums on Facebook saying it would be cool

Mea Culpa Mea Culpa Mea Maxima Culpa

I've sinned and I'll never do it again. I know now that injecting a bit of levity into the alumni corps genre is not appropriate.

But before I depart this earthly plane, let me suggest one thing. WAIT UNTIL THE LIST COMES OUT!! All the conjecture in the world isn't worth ____ (fill in the blank).

I've sinned and I'll never do it again. I know now that injecting a bit of levity into the alumni corps genre is not appropriate.

But before I depart this earthly plane, let me suggest one thing. WAIT UNTIL THE LIST COMES OUT!! All the conjecture in the world isn't worth ____ (fill in the blank).

Andy and others that posted about my "Question".

Which was: " I just wondered. When Will A List of such be Releasted by DCA. "

I was NOT "conjecturing" who it might be. I did Not mention which ones had said they they would be in it. (Although. I did say I was sure Cabs and Sky would be.) I do know that it is going to be tough for DCA to pick just 10 out of that list. (and I am glad that is Not My Job)

Also I said: " Although I find some of the replies Funny and Cute...... ". I will say that the Ray P. way of replying had, BOTH, Interesting info, AND, had Humor. Was the better way. Not just nonsence. Making a joke of my post. I know most of the people that responded did not mean anything bad. Just thought it a little overboard. (and that most of the people that did it, are ALL Realy Good people.)

Andy and others that posted about my "Question".

Which was: " I just wondered. When Will A List of such be Releasted by DCA. "

I was NOT "conjecturing" who it might be.

You are absolutely on the money when you say it is going to be a tough decision as to who makes the cut for the alumni show and who doesn't. A whole bunch of worthy candidates.

Without having any inside knowledge of this at all... I gotta figure we'll see several old favorites and perhaps a few corps who are new to the alumni show, or who have not been there in a while.

• Like 1

Geography may play a part. We saw a lot of the same faces in Rochester...maybe some faces not as far north get the nod. The list usually comes out when...may? June?

• Like 1

Correct ... I just checked DCA's web site and there are no lineups listed for any 2012 show ... Kevin Hassan is chairing the Alumni show this year and can be reached at kevinh@dcacorps.org according to DCA's site ... He would most likely have the last say about which corps will appear ... at any rate, I don't remember there ever being more than 10 corps performing (all the way back to 1998 - the first year in Allentown) ... WOW ... I just realized this is the 15th Alumni Classic (I'm pretty sure it was called the Classic before being renamed the Spectacular) ... maybe someone has some old program books/show ads ...

Andy "not the Roo" Lisko

• Like 1

I think most of the previous corps have been contacted and those that cannot participate will be replaced by a worthy candidate. I think two shows would be impossible since they hustle the Alumni Corps out so the stadium will be ready for the night show. Also Annapolis has a strict 11PM rule so a long night show doesn't seem likley either. I'm sure we will all know shortly who the participants are and they will all be very entertaining as usual!! :cool:

• Like 1