Season 18 Schedule Preview

Coming ~4 PM CST today.

As promised, here is a special sneak peak at next season's (tenative) schedule!

6/15/12: (Opening Day) Toms River NJ, Appleton WI, Anaheim CA.

6/16/12: (DCPI Heritage Day): Willingboro NJ, Whitewater WI, San Diego CA (same 3 events as our very first day of competition back in season 1!)

6/30/12: Louisville KY, Sacramento CA

7/7/12: Lynn MA, Jacksonville AL, Madison WI, Seattle WA

7/13/12-7/14/12: (Regional Championships) Annapolis MD, Miami FL, Columbus OH, Stanford CA

7/18/12: Bowling Green KY (CLASS Championships- Tentative)

7/21/12: Columbia MO (FANFARE Championships- World Class), Normal IL (FANFARE Championships- Open Class/Class A), Tokyo Japan (DCPI Japan)

7/28/12: Allentown PA, San Antonio TX, Bangkok Thailand (Pacific Championships)

8/4/12: Orlando FL (Southern Star Cup), Denver CO

8/9/12-8/11/12: Dallas TX (DCPI 18 Championships)

But wait, there's more- venue pictures for these events can be viewed exclusively at my blog, marchingarenas.blogspot.com.

I figured a show of that prominence deserved a spot as one of the last major events of the season.

A show of that prominence I can't believe we've only been to ONCE in eight seasons. Forward Dynamics will be making a swing through the southeast this summer.

A show of that prominence I can't believe we've only been to ONCE in eight seasons. Forward Dynamics will be making a swing through the southeast this summer.

I'll second that.

Lived several blocks away from the Waukesha site (couple years back), if it's at Carroll College. Nice little place, deep-set bowl - looked like a great spot for a show. :cool:

I'll second that.

Lived several blocks away from the Waukesha site (couple years back), if it's at Carroll College. Nice little place, deep-set bowl - looked like a great spot for a show. :cool:

That's actually Arrowhead Union HS's stadium in Hartland WI (about halfway between Waukesha and Oconomowoc). I've been to Carroll's stadium and while they have a nice field, there would be some logistical problems staging a show there. AU, on the other hand, has a really big campus with tons of parking and warmup space on campus, so it seemed like a better pick.

And I'll agree that the Southern Star Cup is definitely a "can't miss" show if your corps can get a spot. I wish I could have taken Kosmos down there a few more times back in the day.

I may have to bring Great Lakers back for this summer.

I may have to bring Great Lakers back for this summer.

If by "may" you mean "definitely will" :thumbup: