The Dixie Stinger is almost here!

GaryD

DixieStinger_HalfPageAd_2012.jpg

Check out our classified ad and radio commercial:

Radio Ad

Newspaper ad

Great lineup as usual, especially with the return of the Naval Academy corps to the Stinger (it's been a while since their last appearance at the show)... and the accoustics at Patapsco High School's auditorium are terrific. :thumbup:

Looking forward to the show!!!

Great lineup as usual, especially with the return of the Naval Academy corps to the Stinger (it's been a while since their last appearance at the show)... and the accoustics at Patapsco High School's auditorium are terrific. :thumbup:

Looking forward to the show!!!

Fran, will you be announcisizing the show?

Yes.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Five days to go before the Stinger kicks off the 2012 season. Looking forward to seeing many friends, old and new! :thumbup:

• Like 1

"Announcisizing" -- Is that an Ohioism, Andy? Perhaps it's 'jazzicizing' for the vocal chords of announcers??? :tongue:

"Announcisizing" -- Is that an Ohioism, Andy? Perhaps it's 'jazzicizing' for the vocal chords of announcers??? :tongue:

Trust me, John, the announcerator for this year's Dixie Stinger needs no jazzercizing for his vocal chords. Just give him a large order of crab cakes, a pile of french fries, a half of a pecan pie, and he's ready to go.

But even more important than the announcerator.... This event marks the return of Cap'n John to the line after having been on injured reserve for most of last season. (It was either injured reserve or advanced age; we can't be sure which.)

Trust me, John, the announcerator for this year's Dixie Stinger needs no jazzercizing for his vocal chords. Just give him a large order of crab cakes, a pile of french fries, a half of a pecan pie, and he's ready to go.

No pecan pie, please. Never liked that stuff. :ph34r:

But even more important than the announcerator... This event marks the return of Cap'n John to the line after having been on injured reserve for most of last season. (It was either injured reserve or advanced age; we can't be sure which.)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

No pecan pie, please. Never liked that stuff. :ph34r:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'm with you on that, Fran. Not one of my favorites either. Now the crab cakes and French fries -- whole different story there!

I'm with you on that, Fran. Not one of my favorites either. Now the crab cakes and French fries -- whole different story there!

Thank heavens neither of you like it; now I don't have to share the pecan pie.