Any Good Ideas?

It's not the greatest sound because the person recording it was trying out their iPhone capabilities.

One comment states the following: " It's from the book "Organ Repertoire" published in 1909 and compiled by Preston Ware Orem. I assume the Elsa's arrangement is by Orem too, though he titles it "Minster March"."

Another states that there's a transcription by someone named Brewer.

The organist had a list of tunes from which we had to choose one. Elsa's wasn't on his list. They didn't even have a CD player so that option was a non starter.

AT THE ALTER, PRESENTING THEIR 2012 PROGRAM "TILL DEATH DO US PART", PLEASE WELCOME...

:spitting:

we had tons of corps people at ours. the dinner music was all original versions ( aka where we got the tunes from) of stuff we played in corps. we did the Godfather picture with corps folks

OMG!!! I'M SITTING HERE LAUGHING MY ### OFF! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! I LOVE THE FOOD TRUCK IDEA! I ALSO LOVE THE IDEA OF DRESSING THE USHERS AS JUDGES & THE IDEA OF HAVING THE PROCESSIONAL "RESET". I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE JOLLY RANCHERS IDEA, BUT I'M SURE THEY'LL KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME & SHARE THESE WITH HER!

It's also good that none of us are wedding planners!!!

• Like 1

I can't believe you guys are leaving out the obnoxious electronic beat machine (don't know the real name).

Jammerholly. Keep us posted. I would be interested in knowing what you come up with.

Actually we are wedding planners and we all work for Adam Sandler.

Kevin

• Like 1

Are you planning on doing assigned table numbers? You should have the table names be the names of past shows the corps that your daughter and your future son-in-law marched with have done instead of just numbers.

So instead of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith, you will be sitting at table 12," it would be something more like "Mr. and Mrs. Smith, you will be sitting at table 'Ballet for Martha.'"

• Like 1

I can't believe you guys are leaving out the obnoxious electronic beat machine (don't know the real name).

Jammerholly. Keep us posted. I would be interested in knowing what you come up with.

Actually we are wedding planners and we all work for Adam Sandler.

Kevin

Speaking of the Wedding Planner, she did play the drummer in a local production of "The Wedding Planner"!

She did explain Jolly Ranchers to me. She told me the pit could carry around jolly ranchers & sour patch kids all summer and they wouldn't melt.

Speaking of the Wedding Planner, she did play the drummer in a local production of "The Wedding Planner"!

She did explain Jolly Ranchers to me. She told me the pit could carry around jolly ranchers & sour patch kids all summer and they wouldn't melt.

Guess I was showing my age (at 27 :blink:) with that one. Up until 2004 (2005?) each and every drum corps show would have a retreat like the one at DCI finals. If your corps got to tour alongside a certain all-male corps, you quickly became accustomed to their "fun-loving" practice of hurling jolly ranchers at other groups. I was in pit, and blew off a fair number of retreats, but got dinged enough to develop a horror of what used to be my favorite candy.

So that's the idea behind that joke . . . jolly ranchers at retreat = rice during the recessional!

• Like 1

Get Brandt Crocker to officiate!

AT THE ALTER, PRESENTING THEIR 2012 LIFETIME PROGRAM "TILL DEATH DO US PART", PLEASE WELCOME...

:w00t::laugh::lol:

Ohmygosh.. can't....breath... too.. funny! X"D

Guess I was showing my age (at 27 :blink:) with that one. Up until 2004 (2005?) each and every drum corps show would have a retreat like the one at DCI finals. If your corps got to tour alongside a certain all-male corps, you quickly became accustomed to their "fun-loving" practice of hurling jolly ranchers at other groups. I was in pit, and blew off a fair number of retreats, but got dinged enough to develop a horror of what used to be my favorite candy.

So that's the idea behind that joke . . . jolly ranchers at retreat = rice during the recessional!

OOH I've wondered about that. Why did it stop?

Turns your tongue inside out. The vows and cheers may become garbled. not the least the brass player's lips. That would be one for YouTube. Oh, the horror.

K

It's also good that none of us are wedding planners!!!

Or comedians.

• Like 1