Some New DCI Video Products you would like to see released

I would even take standard DVD's of 13-25 corps from the 70's to 90's. I collected most of the 800 series corps specific videos and can attest to the quality of some of the shows. The Boston compilation from 82-94 is great as is the Troopers and Dutch Boy series. The only series I really wanted was the Crossmen. I believe that a high camera version of their '79' show was in their compilation. I transferred the 800 video series to DVD and my semi-finalist 75-89 audio collection to CD. The quality is good but I bet what DCI would put out would be considerably better. I have heard that many prelim tapes from the 70's were destroyed in a fire. There has to be collectors out there that could loan DCI the missing tapes to be re-mastered.

High camera everything.

This. High camera for at least all 1980s and 1990s shows.

And as many have mentioned, non-finalist corps.

• Like 1

I would even take standard DVD's of 13-25 corps from the 70's to 90's. I collected most of the 800 series corps specific videos and can attest to the quality of some of the shows. The Boston compilation from 82-94 is great as is the Troopers and Dutch Boy series. The only series I really wanted was the Crossmen. I believe that a high camera version of their '79' show was in their compilation. I transferred the 800 video series to DVD and my semi-finalist 75-89 audio collection to CD. The quality is good but I bet what DCI would put out would be considerably better. I have heard that many prelim tapes from the 70's were destroyed in a fire. There has to be collectors out there that could loan DCI the missing tapes to be re-mastered.

I would pay (dearly) for a good copy of 1980 prelims, specifically the 15th place corps that year.

Anyone have it?

I would pay (dearly) for a good copy of 1980 prelims, specifically the 15th place corps that year.

Anyone have it?

I'm looking for the 16th place corps from that year.

Yes, online offerings of as many high-cams as possible, as well as pre-finals shows (quarters, semis, any regionals, etc.).

I have to agree on the kobold recordings. These need to be offered sometime soon. There are so many recordings that he did that are extremely rare.

• Like 1