Problem with IP.Board iPhone app

I'm using the IP.Board iPhone app (iOS 5.1). Whenever I'm browsing the threads in a forum, I often see this dark gray "Loading..." bar over the list of threads and it doesn't go away.

If it's just one, I can deal with it (but it sure is annoying). Sometimes, there are 2 bars which makes it nearly impossible to select any threads to view.

(I have a screen shot, but not sure how to embed it in the post from my computer.)

Any ideas how to get rid of this Loading bar?

thanks,

randy

It appears that Invision Power Services may have pulled support for that application. I tried to download the most recent version and find that the app is not available on the AppStore. I have an older version of the IP.Board app on my iPad (running IOS 5.1) and it appears to work fine.

A gray (transparent black) mask and "Loading ..." would normally indicate that the application is loading content from the server. It could be that you didn't have a reliable connection to our servers at the times you've received this warning.

Please note that we have provisioned a mobile version of the forum that is loaded by default for most mobile browsers. Simply hit the site with your Safari browser and you'll see an optimized version of the site.

-john

Thanks for the reply!

I think the loading bar may be not detecting when loading is complete. As I mentioned above, if there is just one loading bar on the screen, I can scroll around it and still use the forums. I've verified I have a good connection. BTW: I've even seen this loading bar using MSIE on my computer (only on DCP forums), but it is always out of the way and quickly disappears.

When I point Safari to the forums URL, I get the same app I'm using with the same problem. Oh, well....

Edited by CrownBariDad