2012 Predictions

Cadets2 in 7th place? no way.

Truth is, anything is possible right? It's not going to be as easy as most people seem to think it is for Cadets2. It's not easy adapting a summer wide program to a weekend only program. From a design standpoint, you have to incorporate layers into the show differently than you would a summer wide program so that the members can absorb the information and apply it while only doing it 2 days per week. I know they have brought in staff from other DCA corps, but the DESIGNERS are still DCI. It's possible they come out and lay an egg this year.

Edited by irishbugle

updated on rumor alone.

1-Bucs

2-Empire

3-Minny

------------

4-Cabs

5-Hurcs

6-Hurcs

7-C2

------------

8-CV

9-Fusion Core

10-Renegades

11-TBT

---------------

12-Kilties

13-Bushwackers

1-Bucs

2-Minnesota

3-C2

------------

4-Cabs

5-Empire

6-Hurcs

7-Kidsgrove

------------

8-Renegades

9-Inspires

10-CV

11-Fusion Core

---------------

12-Bushwackers

13-Kilties

• Like 1

Yea, that's a good pick. The top 3 could flip flop and I expect Corpsvets to move up.

Truth is, anything is possible right? It's not going to be as easy as most people seem to think it is for Cadets2. It's not easy adapting a summer wide program to a weekend only program. From a design standpoint, you have to incorporate layers into the show differently than you would a summer wide program so that the members can absorb the information and apply it while only doing it 2 days per week. I know they have brought in staff from other DCA corps, but the DESIGNERS are still DCI. It's possible they come out and lay an egg this year.

OR...you could take a look at what happened when Sacktig/Bocook wrote for high-school-aged kids at Pocono Mountain HS (before the school was split).

Yeah -- about those eggs.

• Like 1

OR...you could take a look at what happened when Sacktig/Bocook wrote for high-school-aged kids at Pocono Mountain HS (before the school was split).

Yeah -- about those eggs.

I'm not implying it will happen. I'm just stating anything is possible. Who knows whats really going to happen? And if you look at my predictions, I have them in the top 3.

No way Indeed.

If what is being reported on here is true. That Cadets2 is going to be going on FIRST at ALL shows...the judges hold back will haunt them all season long. Anyone that does not believe that has not followed and tracked scores very closely in the past 10 years.

The hold back certainly is going to play a part in Cadets2 their inaugural season if its true.

Its suppose to shake itself out on finals weekend but its always a uphill battle.

Edited by camel lips

1-Bucs

2-Minnesota

3-C2

------------

4-Cabs

5-Empire

6-Hurcs

7-Kidsgrove

------------

8-Renegades

9-Inspires

10-CV

11-Fusion Core

---------------

12-Bushwackers

13-Kilties

Are Inspires going to phone it in? :tongue:

Not too much talk about Class A,.......but it seems the corps on the list of attendees includes:

Excelsior

Gold

Govenaires

Shenandoah Sound

Sunrisers

Tradition

White Sabers

Windsor Regiment

Of these 8, I see the top 4 as:

Gold

Govies

Sun

Windsor Regiment

(And YES...I can see any one of these 4 winning Class A, based on the reports I have heard. That INCLUDES Sunrisers, as I heard they had an amazing winter!!) I hope they win it all!! (Biased, I suppose!)

Only time will tell, just as in Open Class!!