2012 Predictions

I think that this is the year that we should all step back and wait it out till the end. So much going on and lots of uncertainty about alot of corps. I would rather wait until August to even make a prediction. Usually the placings by then are pretty accurate. Not like the old days when you could place 5th one day and the next win the show by 5 points.

illegal use of logic and common sense.

reset back to the beginning, two full runs, no water

• Like 1

Okay Jeff, you asked for it. First "official" Annapolis whine....

"There ain't no Dinosaur BBQ here!"

see! I knew it!!

They will slot them with the score you can count on that. Then they will be fighting from behind to catch up. Just look back at what they did to Inpires. Coincidence???? I think not.

ya know, go look at the recaps. it seems to me percussion held them back far more than any conspiracy.

I know, I know, why use facts to ruin a perfectly good rant

• Like 3

They will slot them with the score you can count on that. Then they will be fighting from behind to catch up. Just look back at what they did to Inpires. Coincidence???? I think not.

was a conspiracy that they jumped a few places from prelims to finals in their first visit? :thumbdown:

Edited by Gary Matczak
  • Like 1

Agreed. There are a lot of changes going on this year. Between the infusion of new corps in open class, and most of the Top 5 corps with new staffs and new directions... this is a year I expect will change peoples perception about a lot of things in DCA.

Really? This post gets a negative mark?? Out of ALL the ridiculous posts I put on here... this one? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind... it's just.......confusing.

• Like 1

I heard Argonne is starting a Sr. corps for 2013....hmmmm...

Also the Govenaires are changing there name to Agovenaires

Reminds me of the FedEx ad for the auto-repair shop:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...." LOL

Really? This post gets a negative mark?? Out of ALL the ridiculous posts I put on here... this one? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind... it's just.......confusing.

dont sweat it. until I have a negative overall rating, I wont take those seriously

was a conspiracy that they jumped a few places from prelims to finals in their first visit? :thumbdown:

No,,I think that was the judging system working the way it should have been but they can only do so much when they have a raw score to work from.

I think if they had not got sacked with the score they got the week before they could have been in the hunt. In reality they just played catch up the best they could.

I think if they had not got sacked with the score they got the week before they could have been in the hunt. In reality they just played catch up the best they could.

surely you are not suggesting they didn't adjust or rehearse maybe 5 or 6 times as many hours as any of the competition,.............sure they toured some,..........but also worked their butts off to handily beat Bush, and close the gap tight on Cabs,..............but every senior corps would love the many full days of rehearsal leading up to finals,....................

sorry for trying to be reasonable...........

1. Minnesota Brass

2. Reading Buccaneers

3. Empire Statesmen

4. Hurricanes

5. Renegades

6. Cadets 2

7. KIdsgrove Scouts

8. Cabs/Tampa Bay Thunder

9. Tampa Bay Thunder/Cabs

10. Corpsvets

11. Fusion Core

12. Kilties/Bushwackers

13. Kilties/Bushwackers

Not based on anything. Just kinda what I would like to see happen.

Updated.

Edited by Band Diddles
  • Like 2