Carolina Crown 2012

Bluecoats announced as Unmasqued? Where have you been hahaha

Doesn't look like they've announced any music yet; just a poster with a mask, wallpaper, and some eyes ( which is probably the theme of the show)... Obviously the poster hasn't been UNMASQUED yet... What are you talking about and where have you been? devil.gif

543216_10151516503815710_809338352_n.jpg

Edited by jjeffeory

I think it will be announced with Crown's usual fanfare and gamesmanship. I like what I have already heard so far and look forward to hearing it outside instead of a gym at this weekend's camp.

I'd totally be driving down if it wasn't for the stupid flag twirling show I need to be at this weekend. To make it worse, I have to see Jeff Ream at said show.doh.gif

j/k Jeff, j/k...

I'd totally be driving down if it wasn't for the stupid flag twirling show I need to be at this weekend. To make it worse, I have to see Jeff Ream at said show.doh.gif

j/k Jeff, j/k...

Not if he sees you first! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Everyone knows Bluecoats are doing PHANTOM OF THE OPERA.

That's the rumor, but I also read that that may not be the only thing they're doing. I wouldn't want to make assumptions or burst their bubble by stating that, but you can! tongue.gif

j/k Jeff, j/k...

Good luck with that. I don't envy you!

ph34r.gif

The point is, crown is the only one that hasn't released any ideas of what it could be. Bluecoats' show is pretty straight forward from the poster.

• Like 2

The point is, crown is the only one that hasn't released any ideas of what it could be. Bluecoats' show is pretty straight forward from the poster.

If you look at the baritone member video of the Crown guy where the guy is playing an upper baritone part for much of the show, you can pretty much figure out what Crown is playing; the sections are even named.... No the Crown organization hasn't explicitly announced their music but neither has Blooo. That's my only point.

From the poster that the Bluecoats released last week, their show could be a freaking cirque show for all I know...

ff07b27477a4474e_Cirque-du-freak-2.preview.jpg or

maybe it's a show about Mardi Gras? That could fit their musical style too...

mardigras12front.jpg

Or perhaps they're playing music based on the second Blue Blood vampire book series: Masquerade? rolleyes.gif

masquerade.jpg

The point is the Bluecoats organization hasn't specifically announced what they're playing; we can only guess until they officially announce. Well that is unless you know someone in the current corps and they've told you, which I do NOT.

The average person wouldn't just automatically assume that they're playing Phantom of the Opera any more than Masquerade...

Phantom-Rose.jpg

• Like 1

Has the Crown Organization itself released anything about their show?

Has the Bluecoats Organization itself released anything about their show?

Now back on topic. I am excited for the announcement.

• Like 1