corpsband

Carolina Crown 2012

I'm heading out to see Crown rehearse on Friday in Kissimmee, FL ahead of their Saturday performance in Orlando. I was just wondering if they typically conclude ensemble rehearsal with a run-through or if it's more a mixed bag of different portions of the show. Anyone know?

**I'll be at the show on Saturday. Just curious- excited to see the rehearsal either way!

Typically on a full rehearsal day the last few hours are running chunks ending with a full run.  On show days typically a full run at the afternoon ensemble.....all subject to change with weather, etc.  A daily rehearsal schedule is posted on Crown's Facebook page.  Enjoy!!!   I was there this weekend in Akron/Louisville and the Papa John stadium rehearsal on Monday.  They were already cleaning and improving for this weeks shows!!  

• Like 1

NakedEye    956

I'm heading out to see Crown rehearse on Friday in Kissimmee, FL ahead of their Saturday performance in Orlando. I was just wondering if they typically conclude ensemble rehearsal with a run-through or if it's more a mixed bag of different portions of the show. Anyone know?

**I'll be at the show on Saturday. Just curious- excited to see the rehearsal either way!

Friday rehearsal may be your best bet to see it. Forecast has been changed to 80% chance of rain, with heavy storms likely on Saturday. There's a tropical thing forming in the Gulf.

• Like 2

JamMan    230

Hopefully that helps them out. I do like when they're all in the same color palette, but without at least some color, I kept losing who was who out there.

Fortunately, their main uniform is just cream this year, so you don't have that issue from 2009 of "What happened to Tinkerbell? She was there one second..."

Friday rehearsal may be your best bet to see it. Forecast has been changed to 80% chance of rain, with heavy storms likely on Saturday. There's a tropical thing forming in the Gulf.

So, a standard summer day in the City Beautiful? :tongue:

Kevin.    735

Forecast has been changed to 80% chance of rain, with heavy storms likely on Saturday. There's a tropical thing forming in the Gulf.

:( Thanks for the heads up!

Also, thanks CrownMom!

Edited by Kevin.
  • Like 1

njthundrrd    234

MARTIN, TN SCORES

Crossmen 62.3

Spirit 65.6

Cavies 69.5

Cadets 73.3

Crown 75.1

saxfreq1128    970

Yeah it's early season but...

0mXLv.png

Looks like a Blue(s) Devil, to me. :smile:

I'm excited for Crown this year. Love their show and wish the best.

Edited by saxfreq1128
  • Like 2