Carolina Crown 2012

Rain gods were unkind, but still great to see the corps! Here's a few short clips:

Does that third video mean what I think it means? The show segment they played at the end of Space Chords ... are they extending the last note of that section? I've been hoping for that since the day of the Dress Rehearsal! That note screams out to be longer! :smile::worthy:

• Like 1

Does that third video mean what I think it means? The show segment they played at the end of Space Chords ... are they extending the last note of that section? I've been hoping for that since the day of the Dress Rehearsal! That note screams out to be longer! :smile::worthy:

Could be, and hope so! This was part of an exercise, can't be certain. Hopefully they'll play tomorrow and we'll know for sure

Agree. (although since it's the last note of that space chord sequence, maybe they were just watching for the release from whoever was standing in the middle.)

Could be, and hope so! This was part of an exercise, can't be certain. Hopefully they'll play tomorrow and we'll know for sure

Agree. (although since it's the last note of that space chord sequence, maybe they were just watching for the release from whoever was standing in the middle.)

Yeah, I knew it was an exercise. That's the biggest reason I was asking for confirmation. :smile:

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing! Any Crown fix is always appreciated.

Hopefully weather at showtime tomorrow is better than today :-(

• Like 1