Not too shabby

Just saw the latest Cadets 2 video posted from a staffers Facebook page at todays rehearsal.

All I can say is this season is going to be interesting come August.The top 4 is going to have a new look come finals.

You have got to give credit where credit is due, They have put together a wonderful group so far.

Just my 2 cents

Jay

ps let me add that Bush is looking to improve big time this summer from all the indications :thumbup: .

• Like 1

I agree!

That video is already better than 90% of anything ive seen in DCA. I cant wait to see the finished product.

• Like 4

There is also a drill video on their Facebook page. Looks like some pretty interesting stuff.

I agree!

That video is already better than 90% of anything ive seen in DCA. I cant wait to see the finished product.

Its good. 90% better is a hell of a stretch IMO as there are plenty of other corps that sound equally as good at this point in the season but your certainly entitled to your opinion.

Edited by irishbugle
  • Like 4

Its good. 90% better is a hell of a stretch IMO as there are plenty of other corps that sound equally as good at this point in the season but your certainly entitled to your opinion.

Thank you.

• Like 1

I agree!

I have to agree things look pretty good in the videos. IMO it was never a question of the on-field product but a question of recruiting. Seems like they've made a really good push after a slow start. There's no doubt that a Sacktig/Bocook design is gonna be really, really good.

Next challenge: fill the guard.

Do you think that will be; (a) harder (b) easier to fill than the hornline?

Just saw the latest Cadets 2 video posted from a staffers Facebook page at todays rehearsal.

All I can say is this season is going to be interesting come August.The top 4 is going to have a new look come finals.

You have got to give credit where credit is due, They have put together a wonderful group so far.

Just my 2 cents

Jay

ps let me add that Bush is looking to improve big time this summer from all the indications :thumbup: .

Yeah, they look good, best of luck to C2. Granted, they have the resources of the Cadets/YEA organization behind them. But getting a group up off the ground from scratch is no mean feat, no matter who's supporting you. You and I know that very well, eh Jaybo?

Regards,

Fred O.

p.s. Good luck to my alma mater Bush as well; hoping for a bigger, stronger and faster team this summer!

• Like 1

I have to agree things look pretty good in the videos. IMO it was never a question of the on-field product but a question of recruiting. Seems like they've made a really good push after a slow start. There's no doubt that a Sacktig/Bocook design is gonna be really, really good.

Next challenge: fill the guard.

Do you think that will be; (a) harder (b) easier to fill than the hornline?

I think its WAY easier to fill the guard

1) You need as many guard as you need brass to be successful

2) now that WGI is over and corps will be getting more guard through the doors. especially as DCI corps make their cuts.

I think its WAY easier to fill the guard

1) You need as many guard as you need brass to be successful

2) now that WGI is over and corps will be getting more guard through the doors. especially as DCI corps make their cuts.

There will also be some people that don't survive all days at the DCI level that may find the DCA schedule more to their taste.

I think this may be where the CAdets2 model will really start to shine. Especially in years to come.

• Like 3

Just got around to watching the camp video on FB. Pretty cool. Lots of young people in great form. I suspect the drill will be very well written and a very high demand level. If they can pull it off with the Weekend rehersal schedule they are going to do well and scare the crap out of a lot of folks this season.

Good Luck Cadets2.

• Like 3