2012 DCA Corps

Are they coming to Championships?

If by "they" you mean High Country Brass, then no... they are not competing at DCA Prelims this year, unfortunately.

No I meant Cadets 2. Are they coming to Champinships?

I would assume they are.

No I meant Cadets 2. Are they coming to Championships?

Everyone can rest easy. I heard they folded. Or that could just be a rumor or wishful thinking on some people part. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Something about hotel rooms?

Yes, there is something about hotel rooms.

Hotel rooms mean "I'm not at home. I'm on vacation, or on a business trip. Or maybe a combination of both."

Something about hotel rooms. They just feel different than your own home's bedroom or family room. They can help you enjoy your stay in another city, or another country.

They can be an oasis of quiet and calm for the weary business traveler. They can be the starting point for all sorts of new experiences and adventures for the vacationing tourist.

Yes, indeed. There is something about hotel rooms.

Yes, there is something about hotel rooms.

Hotel rooms mean "I'm not at home. I'm on vacation, or on a business trip. Or maybe a combination of both."

Something about hotel rooms. They just feel different than your own home's bedroom or family room. They can help you enjoy your stay in another city, or another country.

They can be an oasis of quiet and calm for the weary business traveler. They can be the starting point for all sorts of new experiences and adventures for the vacationing tourist.

Yes, indeed. There is something about hotel rooms.

What's all this foolishness about hotel rooms?? Are you trying to become the understudy for the Roaming Gnome???

(Frankly, Francis, I think you'd look pretty good in that pointy hat.)

What's all this foolishness about hotel rooms?? Are you trying to become the understudy for the Roaming Gnome???

(Frankly, Francis, I think you'd look pretty good in that pointy hat.)

I do have to work on my British accent first. :tongue:

Sorry I wasn't more clear. I'm trying to avoid being accused of "starting a rumor". I have heard something and thought it would be best to ask in the form a question to see if there was any confirmation forthcoming. Clearly, there is not. At least not yet.

Sorry I wasn't more clear. I'm trying to avoid being accused of "starting a rumor". I have heard something and thought it would be best to ask in the form a question to see if there was any confirmation forthcoming. Clearly, there is not. At least not yet.

you mean a corps staying in a gym rumors instead of a hotel? There's at least one DCA corps that does that already