Seeking Choreographer in North Jersey

Kyle B

I'm looking for a guard person to write and teach guard work at my school in North Jersey. We are a successful, non-competing band that attends 1 major festival.

The girls are very dedicated and they practice every day after school. You would only have to come 1 or 2 times a week at night, and you can choose the schedule.

You won't have to attend football games, and only the festival will have to attended.

Please let me know!

Must have 60 college credits to be approved by the BOE.

Edited by Kyle B

• 3 weeks later...

Kyle ...

Just curious ... what HS? I live in North Jersey!

Tony

• 1 month later...

Kyle ...

Just curious ... what HS? I live in North Jersey!

Tony

I'm sorry I never saw this post.

Dumont High School

I didn't realize Elmwood Park had a winter guard. I worked there during the 2010 - 2011 school year at the elementary schools.

Attention everyone: If you or you know anyone who could help me out with getting this last bit of staffing done for the season, your help would be greatly appreciated!

Have you talked to anyone marching Buccs guard? A lot of talent right there! And if none of them are able, they probably have good connections to talk to.

Dumont is my alma mater!

So funny to see a post for a guard person on a forum I help out with! LOL

I'm sorry I never saw this post.

Dumont High School

I didn't realize Elmwood Park had a winter guard. I worked there during the 2010 - 2011 school year at the elementary schools.

Attention everyone: If you or you know anyone who could help me out with getting this last bit of staffing done for the season, your help would be greatly appreciated!