Cadets "job" openings

Since I only see Wawa when I go to Allentown, I visit it at least twice a day. Would you be willing to put extra blue cheese dressing on my sandwich?

I can put extra buffalo blue cheese dressing on for no charge. If you purchase a blue cheese dressing packet (I think we have those???) it is 18 cents a packet.. and you can use that however you wish!

We also have a new creamy pesto spread you can put on your sandwich. Also with a slight charge we can add fresh avocado or crispy bacon to your sandwich.

Am I enhancing your Wawa Sandwich Experience today?

Just remember "My Choice, My Wawa!"

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

doh.gif

I can put extra buffalo blue cheese dressing on for no charge. If you purchase a blue cheese dressing packet (I think we have those???) it is 18 cents a packet.. and you can use that however you wish!

We also have a new creamy pesto spread you can put on your sandwich. Also with a slight charge we can add fresh avocado or crispy bacon to your sandwich.

Am I enhancing your Wawa Sandwich Experience today?

Just remember "My Choice, My Wawa!"

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

doh.gif

I'm not sure...I've been put on a low-carb diet. Perhaps we can skip the bread and you can make the sandwich right on my hand?

• Like 1

I'm not sure...I've been put on a low-carb diet. Perhaps we can skip the bread and you can make the sandwich right on my hand?

Boo....

You know, you could try lettuce instead of your hand. Less protein that way... Oh wait, you said low carb... Well, it would be less messy that would too....

These may be stupid questions, but I'll ask anyway, because my girlfriend thinks I'm stupid, and that's how I roll...

How are the staffs of World Class corps paid? Ahead of time, after the season, or what?

Is there a difference between how instructional staff and NON-INSTRUCTIONAL contract staff are paid?

Granted, the amounts different corps would pay are going to vary, and I'm certain they're largelyso I'm not concerned with that. I'm simply curious about how staff are paid.

Boo....

You know, you could try lettuce instead of your hand. Less protein that way... Oh wait, you said low carb... Well, it would be less messy that would too....

Someone hated the idea of a sandwich being made without the bread. lol (Unless there's an Urban Dictionary definition I accidentally fell into without realizing it.)

I've tried such a thing at Jimmy John's...named "The Unwich." I hated it and the next time, I just took the bread home and fed it to whatever creature it is that keeps coming out at night and eats my scraps I throw under the evergreen by my carport.

Somehow, if I tried hard enough, I could tie this in to the ongoing thread about Cadets' job opening...but I'm feeling lazy today.

[Edit: Seriously, if any of you don't have Wawa's in your region...and you're going to Allentown...I HIGHLY recommend stopping there for a sandwich. It's so cool how you input the smallest detail into the computer screen and get exactly what you want. And their stuffed pretzels are AMAZING!...Oh, no...I won't be able to eat those anymore on my low-carb diet. Life is so cruel.

And I'm still trying to tie this all in with Cadets' job opening. Someone please help me.]

Edited by Michael Boo
  • Like 1

Someone hated the idea of a sandwich being made without the bread. lol (Unless there's an Urban Dictionary definition I accidentally fell into without realizing it.)

I've tried such a thing at Jimmy John's...named "The Unwich." I hated it and the next time, I just took the bread home and fed it to whatever creature it is that keeps coming out at night and eats my scraps I throw under the evergreen by my carport.

Somehow, if I tried hard enough, I could tie this in to the ongoing thread about Cadets' job opening...but I'm feeling lazy today.

[Edit: Seriously, if any of you don't have Wawa's in your region...and you're going to Allentown...I HIGHLY recommend stopping there for a sandwich. It's so cool how you input the smallest detail into the computer screen and get exactly what you want. And their stuffed pretzels are AMAZING!...Oh, no...I won't be able to eat those anymore on my low-carb diet. Life is so cruel.

And I'm still trying to tie this all in with Cadets' job opening. Someone please help me.]

maybe they should seek a sponsorship from WaWa.

and yes, the food is awesome

maybe they should seek a sponsorship from WaWa.

and yes, the food is awesome

Wawa has plenty of money. I'm sure they would be willing to donate food for a meal when they come back around these parts on tour.

• Like 1

Yup, there are Wawa's in the Washington, D.C. area... I will have to try them. I haven't had "good" gas station sandwich very often...

I also like Sheetz here...

Maybe The Cadets should seek sponsorship with Wawa?

And the sponsorship idea might be a good one.

Wawa loves getting their name around.

Heck they are opening in Orlando soon.

• Like 1