Cadets LIVE Webcast TODAY

I didn't see any topics on this. Just a link to the live webcast today, if anyone is interested.

From YEA.org website

"Peek At The Cadets' "12.25"

Capping off the webcast will be a live performance of several minutes of The Cadets' 2012 repertoire,

including selections from the "12.25" program.

The live performance is always one of the most popular features of the Cadets spring webcast."

Cadets LIVE Webcast

I didn't see any topics on this. Just a link to the live webcast today, if anyone is interested.

From YEA.org website

"Peek At The Cadets' "12.25"

Capping off the webcast will be a live performance of several minutes of The Cadets' 2012 repertoire,

including selections from the "12.25" program.

The live performance is always one of the most popular features of the Cadets spring webcast."

Cadets LIVE Webcast

1st half hour was a total info commercial.... it was like watching PBS show, but in this case the was the call for contributions before anything was shown.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

1st half hour was a total info commercial.... it was like watching PBS show, but in this case the was the call for contributions before anything was shown.

I know, I walked away to eat. I'll come back when I hear some music...

It's important to do this, but it's not my thing.... I'm not really that invested in this organization. I'm sure the parents and alumni will enjoy it... smile.gif

• Like 1

There seems to be a pulsating bass line that doesn't sound natural... Weird that it would be so noticeable...

• Like 1

I'm going to have a hard time getting into this show. For me, Christmas music is quickly long in the tooth, and I usually automatically gravitate towards darker shows.

• Like 2

There seems to be a pulsating bass line that doesn't sound natural... Weird that it would be so noticeable...

Pffftt...

And I'm wondering how they're going to roll the amps and speakers down the street during "Need a little Christmas".

Going to need a r-e-a-l-l-y long extension cord.

:ph34r:

I'm going to have a hard time getting into this show. For me, Christmas music is quickly long in the tooth, and I usually automatically gravitate towards darker shows.

Click the Christmas bucket. Be the Christmas bucket.

(I wonder if they have to pay the Salvation Army a cut of the take?)

• Like 1