Cadets LIVE Webcast TODAY

Fun!

Thanks Cadets, nobody else but you does this. :cool:

• Like 1

I'm going to have a hard time getting into this show. For me, Christmas music is quickly long in the tooth, and I usually automatically gravitate towards darker shows.

You need a little Christmas... right this very minute.

• Like 4

Thank You Cadets. I wish other corps would follow your lead in how much you share with your fans. While most have released the name of their show, you've not only told us the selections you're playing, but have let us hear the progress you're making on them. Thank You!

• Like 7

Thank You Cadets. I wish other corps would follow your lead in how much you share with your fans. While most have released the name of their show, you've not only told us the selections you're playing, but have let us hear the progress you're making on them. Thank You!

Agreed.

• Like 1

But yes, thanks George & Co. for doing these webcasts. Hearing snippets of the music in April is never an indicator. I was stoked about 2008 and 2010 pre-season, but while the music was still great in the end, the shows didn't come together 100%. I was a bit wary in 2011 pre-season, and now it might be my favorite show.

Good luck, my favorite corps!

• Like 1

Fun!

Thanks Cadets, nobody else but you does this. :cool:

I have no idea where this 2012 Cadets show will finish, but I like the whimsical approach with the 12-25 theme. All the music played is quite familar. The ballad sounds wonderful on this practice clip from this past weekend's camp too. There is so much the Visual Design Staff can do with this sort of familiar theme too.

• Like 1

I have no idea where this 2012 Cadets show will finish, but I like the whimsical approach with the 12-25 theme. All the music played is quite familar. The ballad sounds wonderful on this practice clip from this past weekend's camp too. There is so much the Visual Design Staff can do with this sort of familiar theme too.

I'm glad you said that -- I've been down on this show lately, and I don't like that feeling :)

I'm glad you said that -- I've been down on this show lately, and I don't like that feeling :)

I was at Cadets camp last weekend and I would not count them out yet. They have a high level of talent and a proven great staff. I'm a firm believer that the music you play is not as important as programming and the total package. The staff has some pretty cool ideas for this show. Will the show work and be competative? Maybe, maybe not. But I don't automatically write off this show concept as a fail. And if there is one corps that could pull of this theme, the right corps has been tasked to pull it off! Time will tell, but I have faith in this group.

• Like 1