Fanfare: 10 drum corps hats worthy of the Kentucky Derby

I'll throw this pic out there...

dcmashatscroppedux8.jpg

This was taken at the gym we all stayed at for the first DCM All-Stars performance - it was some school outside Dallas and we performed in the Cotton Bowl Parade on New Year's Day, 1988.

Some of the hats from the article are present, as is Roman's hat, though it is kinda hard to make out.

Enjoy!

For some reason, I had re-read that article just in the past few months - probably due to some thread on DCP. As always, thanks Boo for all you do! :thumbup:

welcome04.jpg

This was taken at the gym we all stayed at for the first DCM All-Stars performance - it was some school outside Dallas and we performed in the Cotton Bowl Parade on New Year's Day, 1988.

Some of the hats from the article are present, as is Roman's hat, though it is kinda hard to make out.

Enjoy!

Which of the other hats were trying to make out with Roman's hat? :ph34r:

dcmashatscroppedux8.jpg

Enjoy!

Wait wait....he actually took the hat OFF????