musicLover7391

Prediction Thread

31 posts in this topic

Kinda hard to predict anything when we haven't really heard ANY news or had any discussion from Open Class this offseason.

I predict the corps with the best overall show that's performed the best will win. :thumbup:

1 person likes this

It's always a positive when that happens. Haha

I think Oregon Crusaders are really in a position to take it, BDB will be tough to beat once again, but the February camp video of OC was showing some great sounds from them! Very interested to see how Gold does in their first trip to Indy (they are still going right?), I think they are in a position to do very well, they were nipping Revolution in the butt the whole first half of the season during their tour. I'm also interested to see if Music City keeps 150 like last year, or cuts down for an overall tighter program.

I'm very excited to see how open class turns out, the open corps are starting to get really good!

1 person likes this

I think Oregon Crusaders are really in a position to take it, BDB will be tough to beat once again, but the February camp video of OC was showing some great sounds from them! Very interested to see how Gold does in their first trip to Indy (they are still going right?), I think they are in a position to do very well, they were nipping Revolution in the butt the whole first half of the season during their tour. I'm also interested to see if Music City keeps 150 like last year, or cuts down for an overall tighter program.

I'm very excited to see how open class turns out, the open corps are starting to get really good!

From what I've heard Music City is cutting down, but not by much. It will still be a huge corps.

From what I've heard Music City is cutting down, but not by much. It will still be a huge corps.

from their latest video it looks like only 50ish horns

We will be marching 64. some of our members had prior scholastic commitments.

Brian Kackley

Music City Brass Caption Head

2 people like this

Spartans will get a medal. Looking really good so far.

2 people like this

I think Genesis will go far. From what I've seen I think they're pretty good. But hey what do I know, I'm just a noob. thumbup.gif