Prediction Thread

OC posted a 72.1... without the closer on the field.

Seems a little high, but who was there to go against them?

BDB and SCVC have eachother to compare with, those scores I can buy.

Just need to wait when they all meet eachother later in July

I am a current BDB drum major, and it is really too hard to tell. SCVC is really tough competition. It is really to try to compare with Oregon because they performed almost a week after us with the same amount of show done (and they scored higher). I guess that I just have to wait until we meet them in Paw Paw, Michigan. It is definitely going to be an extremely exciting year, and I can't wait until finals. There are some extremely good corps out there.

• Like 2

If any of you have seen the Spartans show, That show is better than some of the world class shows this year. Towards the end of tour when the show gets clean it'll be very entertaining without a doubt.

Should be a great year. In fact, I find open class more exciting than world. And, we get to the open compete in world just after finals. Things are very close in this race. Multiple corps can win, makes for a fun summer

• Like 1

There are quite a few strong corps this year making for some healthy competition, and that is what we all should hope for. When we have a winner this year at finals it will not be a hollow victory over a bunch of weak also rans, but a true triumph over worthy opponents. We should celebrate that and all our kids for making this a great year! Go Open Class!

• Like 2

I can hardly wait till the Blue Devil B, Vanguard Cadet and the Oregon Crusaders meet head to head. This is going to be a great year for open class.

• Like 1

I wish that the Velvet Knights was there in the top 3 or 4 in open class.

• Like 1