Sign in to follow this  
bariman50

Mighty St Joes starts the summer tour

Sunday at Batavia, next week Simco Ontario Canada, next week Buckhannon West Virginia what a way to start the summer, hope you all can enjoy it, St Joes is on the way!!! :cool:

We're off to a good start. Forward.... March !

Simcoe Canada Sat. should be a great show, hope to see a huge crowd Heh!!!! :cool:

West Virginia Strawberry Festival....great time we had when I took my little band there 3 years ago. Have fun!

Sat 9 am, Simcoe getting ready, should be a great show. and booze in a school those Canadians amaze me!!! :cool:

The Simcoe show was a huge success, good crowd, Corps sounded good, time to get ready for Buckhannon, WV. Hope everyone has a safe trip, Joes will wow them once again!! :cool:

Tommorrow, off to Buckhannon, WV, should be a great weekend for St Joes and the many thousands of people at the Strawberry Festival. Hope everyone will have a safe weekend!!!

:cool:

Drill starts tomorrow!!! Hope all show with their marching shoes on, weather cooperates and we master it in record time. Vic has done it again, another great drill, I hope, easy too!!! See ya all there, go Retro!!!! :cool:

Oh my God, if Vic wrote an easier drill it would be a park and blow, shouldn't take much to have it down. Great job!!! :cool:

Wellsboro Sat, concert and parade, bus trip should be a great day, hope everyone is ready!! :cool: