Cadets the next Phantom/Crown?

I thought MOST corps changed their marching members unis EVERY year, at least a little!

And guard unis, every year or so.......

So, this topic puzzles me!

well out of the top 12...

Cavaliers, SCV, Bluecoats, Boston, Blue Knights, Scouts, Blue Stars, and Spirit dont change their uniforms. At least not every year for show themes.

8 dont, 4 do.

Edited by skeptic

well out of the top 12...

Cavaliers, SCV, Bluecoats, Boston, Blue Knights, Scouts, Blue Stars, and Spirit dont change their uniforms. At least not every year for show themes.

8 dont, 4 do.

But some of those corps have changed or adjusted their uniforms. Not for themes but they have changed/adjusted.

It seems that in terms of uniform changes the Cadets have been the most consistant. Some of their show designs were a bit controversial over the years, but their uniform style is basically the same as it was in the 1950's. I think the biggest change was when they added the gold cumberbun and drop sash.

It seems that in terms of uniform changes the Cadets have been the most consistant. Some of their show designs were a bit controversial over the years, but their uniform style is basically the same as it was in the 1950's. I think the biggest change was when they added the gold cumberbun and drop sash.

Which was 1939!!!

Here is a 1941 photo...look pretty much the same as 2011, 70 years later!!!

HolyName_1941.jpg

• Like 1

Oh, I think the uniform still looks pretty standard Cadets..here is a picture of the corps uniform and guard costume....

:tongue:

3398.jpg

The one in the middle might be a little overage [even for Cadets2]