Don't foget to watch......

America's Got Talent which starts tonight. Couldn't pull up the topic about this show from a month or so back which may have listed when the "corps" competing was going to initially be on.

America's Got Talent which starts tonight. Couldn't pull up the topic about this show from a month or so back which may have listed when the "corps" competing was going to initially be on.

Could you provide some details as to what this is about? I seldom watch this show. Is there something DC related happening?

If they can make it to the live voting rounds, we will have to hit the phone lines hard to get them the votes.

If this is what I think it is, I had a friend filling a hole for this group a few months ago. However, they did not advance and may have been rejected almost immediately. Apparently drum corps might not have been their cup of tea...I'm not sure on the details, so maybe someone else can fill it in?

Anyone recall when they might first appear on TV?

If they do indeed make the broadcast, it appears to be a few weeks away, since this week the California auditions are shown, while

next week it's the ones from New York. "The Edge" performance was part of the Charlotte auditions.

From what I heard Howard Stern acted like his normal d-bag self, and turned on them immediately. Apprently the crowd may have been full of his acolytes, and they turned on them as well. Do not believe that they made the live show. Oh well, pearls before swine!

Edited by ibexpercussion
  • Like 1